[2.5/2.6] Beginner's Elementalist Dual Flameblast Totems

Thanks for your help. I have another question, what about the bandits? Do you suggest to kill them all?
Thank you very much for the build OP

I love how clear, to the point and easy to understand your guide is. Some people go overboard with videos/images etc. that as a new player I get overwhelmed by too much information.

Your guide is perfect and crystal clear for a newbie like me!

Thanks again and may RNGesus be on your side :)
"
RockerControl wrote:
Thanks for your help. I have another question, what about the bandits? Do you suggest to kill them all?

The 3.0 patch notes say:
"
The rewards from the quest Deal with the Bandits have been reworked. The rewards from the Cruel and Merciless versions of this quest have been removed. Depending on your choice, you now receive the following:
Helping Oak grants: 1% of Life Regenerated per second, 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction, 20% increased Physical Damage.
Helping Alira grants: 5 Mana Regenerated per second, +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +15% to all Elemental Resistances.
Helping Kraityn grants: 6% increased Attack and Cast Speed, 3% chance to Dodge Attacks, 6% increased Movement Speed.
Eramir grants 2 Passive Skill Points if you decide to kill all three.

Oak doesn't give life any more, so he isn't that interesting for this build.
Alira is nice for resists, but that can be taken care of by gear.
Kraityn gives 6% cast and movement speed - that is tempting.
Eramir gives 2 skill points.

So the choice is whether 6% cast and movement speed is worth two skill points to you.

Having the two skill points gives the most flexibility. For example, you could use them to take the "Precision" node. In that case, the two points would give 6% cast speed, 3% movement speed and 20 dex (toward using a Carcass Jack).

So I'd guess the skill points, unless you know you want every bit of movement speed you can get.

(edit add) A note about Carcass Jack: It requires 96 Dex, and we only get 24 from the base tree. Taking two of the +30 Dex nodes and Precision for another 20 Dex will get there without having to rely on gear for Dex. I personally dislike having gear that can't be equipped except for other gear. Balancing resists is chore enough.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Last edited by CelticHound on Aug 11, 2017, 1:37:11 AM
None of the skill trees work, thanks
Which gods do you reccomend to choose?
Wanted to let you know that this is a super great guide and thank you for making it. I have been playing this for about 2 weeks now, ssf harbringer, level 74 on xbox. The cool thing about it is you cant switch off spells with the spell totem to try other builds/spells and it works great. Thanks again.
Last edited by bobothewizard on Oct 11, 2017, 3:24:32 PM
Is this build updated for 3.0?
what flask do you recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info