[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Hey @OhhPaigey thanks a lot for your builds, i love them!
I have a couple of quick questions.

Why are you not using Atziri's Acuity and Void Battery in the Energy Shield Build?

I started with the Life version, but i cannot defeat the shaper as i have very low hp (4200) so i was thinking about switching to Energy Shield build, but i noticed you are not using Acuity or the Batteries, why?

Thanks for your time! :)
Sorry I'm new and was wondering if you had a 30 60 90 100 passive trees because I have absolutely no clue on how to put the points in at the lower levels.
"
i cannot defeat the shaper as i have very low hp (4200)

It is doable with 4200 hp. And very fun.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
"
i cannot defeat the shaper as i have very low hp (4200)

It is doable with 4200 hp. And very fun.

How? my resis (except chaos, which is 15%) are capped and yet he kills me with 1 shot.

ANyways im more curious about the decision of not using Acuity and void batteries
Last edited by xSlaynx on Sep 20, 2017, 8:19:12 AM
Yellow orbs pretty avoidable, ray doesnt kill you instantly if you move out of it fast, slam avoidable, purple orbs oneshot you, but Zana helps by her red bubble. The only thing you have to manage is grey orbs. I v tried Shaper two times. First time i managed those orbs and everything was OK. The second time i v tried to faceroll and died.

Having less hp, than you do, btw.
"
Yellow orbs pretty avoidable, ray doesnt kill you instantly if you move out of it fast, slam avoidable, purple orbs oneshot you, but Zana helps by her red bubble. The only thing you have to manage is grey orbs. I v tried Shaper two times. First time i managed those orbs and everything was OK. The second time i v tried to faceroll and died.

Having less hp, than you do, btw.

Good for you i guess, but i just cant, whats more, if i face the werewolf boss in any of the portals previous to shaper, im fucked, i cant kill that boss no matter what, he stuns me to death and kills me in 3 hits.

Anyways i dont care anymore, i will switch the build to the Shavronne one, but i want to know first why did she changed acuity and voids
removed a post about dying a lot when leveling because I suck

super edit: okay so it turns out i was just squishy for a bit and i was being a whiner. reached a point where i could respec some nodes to grab VP and two jewel sockets. switched to 5l freeze pulse pretty early i'd say but it still feels better than 5l firestorm since everything is freezing. don't need to worry about being hit as often if nothing can move.
Last edited by superdudebro on Sep 21, 2017, 10:31:58 AM
"
xSlaynx wrote:

Anyways i dont care anymore, i will switch the build to the Shavronne one, but i want to know first why did she changed acuity and voids

Because acuity isnt work with ES in 3.0
Can anyone tell me how I can improve upon my current items/passives? I'm stuck around t11-12 and don't know what to do. My character tab is public in my profile.
You have a lot room for improvement.

First and most important: if you are using warlords mark, then why do you use 2 life and one mana flask? Add Diamond flask (it is mandatory in this build, imo) and Wise oak. It will give you immediate damage boost.

Then you can try to replace your knifes, but it will be hard to find greatly better ones for low price. Good rare knife need to have 3 prefixes and one suffix (better if it has 2):
Prefixes:
+ to spell damage
+ mana & spell damage (stacks with previous)
+ flat elemental damage to spells
Suffixes:
+ critical chance for spells (important one)
+ global critical multiplier

Also mention, that knifes cant have bonus to cast speed on them. Good rare wand can give you around 40% cast speed. Knife can give you more global crit strike chance (since platinum kris can have 50% implement) and allows you to use Fortify. So when you choose between knifes and wands you, in fact, choose between offence and defence.

Also you can try to use arcane surge setup, but it can be done only with spells (i use it with flame dash, for example). It gives you a little more spell dmg and cast speed, which is nice.

Also you can try to find rare items like helmet and boots with better rolls. May be replace your gloves with rare variant...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info