[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
orrrk wrote:
how did u use 5auras? blood magic doesnt work with herald and discipline for me? since i have 1 life with CI?

He was able to get 5 auras because he is not CI, he is using a unique item body armor called Shavronne's Wrappings that has a special property that says "Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield" which means you get the same benefit of CI without giving up all your Life points and so you can use Blood Magic to reserve life. That's what people refer to when they talk about "LL" or "Low Life" builds.
I'm wondering what you guys think about Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring

Is it good for this build? (either legacy versions or new version)
Hello, can anyone help me deal with stuns? budged way pls :D

What can i do??
Hey op, got a question.
how do you deal AOE dmg? in your video you clearly shot more than 1 frezing pulse.
i know you got your potion that adds 2 proj but you shot more than 2. even in the start of the video before using the potion.

im asking because i see you dont use lesser/great multi proj.

thanks.

EDIT: forgot about your rings :D :D.

thanks for the build, im trying it right now
Last edited by huntsmon on Mar 18, 2017, 9:00:06 AM
"
huntsmon wrote:
Hey op, got a question.
how do you deal AOE dmg? in your video you clearly shot more than 1 frezing pulse.
i know you got your potion that adds 2 proj but you shot more than 2. even in the start of the video before using the potion.

im asking because i see you dont use lesser/great multi proj.

thanks.

EDIT: forgot about your rings :D :D.

thanks for the build, im trying it right now

its a rather outdated build now ... you dont need - or max need 1 ring ... with the jewel that adds 2 projectiles (first snow) - also the bottle is not needed at all - playing with right now in the T10 region and its easy cheesy

Only problem i have are bosses ... i dont really know how to generate power charges without the other ascendant and without skyforth ...

@OP how do you do this with the none skyforth build - against bosses ... or is it just not able to do bosses?
Is this viable in 2.6 at all? I just about finished my SRS Necro and would like to try this build. I'm a brand new player this league so adapting the build to the new league is a bit obtuse to me at the moment. Do you have an updated build/gear set anywhere?

Thanks.
"
Is this viable in 2.6 at all? I just about finished my SRS Necro and would like to try this build. I'm a brand new player this league so adapting the build to the new league is a bit obtuse to me at the moment. Do you have an updated build/gear set anywhere?

Thanks.

there is an amazing new jewel, where you used bad rares before you can use 2 unique now - First Snow

<- this jewel

Thats my current gear and i do T10 maps without even thinking. Also as you can see i only use 1 snakepit (which i will swap as soon as i get a 2nd ring similiar to the first one) because of the jewel where you get 4 projectiles you can get rid of the rather bad Ring

I dont have any of the mentioned bottles yet, but they would be a hell of + to this build and possible making the bosses easier too - Power Charge Generation is a bit of bad, when fighting bosses, that doesnt spawn lots of mobs - so it takes a little longer, but doable up to T10 so far without a prob.

Ultimate would be skyforth, then i am always on full power charges even against bosses.

So if the build was viable last season it is 4 times more viable this season because of First Snow :)

You dont really have to adapt the build, except that you can change the rings to better ones and take the first snow with you :)

https://youtu.be/zF_NvorrIsI

here a link to my current build clearing a T6 map with elemental reflect
Last edited by exxidus on Mar 18, 2017, 2:40:38 PM
"
exxidus wrote:

Only problem i have are bosses ... i dont really know how to generate power charges without the other ascendant and without skyforth ...

@OP how do you do this with the none skyforth build - against bosses ... or is it just not able to do bosses?

You can use Orb of Storms linked with Power Charge on Crit to get power charges. You could also link Frost Bomb to it. Much rarer to get a power charge with Frost Bomb, but its nice to have against bosses anyway. (-20% cold resistance) Orb of Storms is pretty reliable though.
I'm having issues sustaining mana with my 6 link (FP > LLs > SE > ACD > CritChance > Cold Pen)

Is there a way to gain mana leech from tree or gear somehow? I think i'm missing something.
"
Sadpanda2703 wrote:
I'm having issues sustaining mana with my 6 link (FP > LLs > SE > ACD > CritChance > Cold Pen)

Is there a way to gain mana leech from tree or gear somehow? I think i'm missing something.

You should get rid of one or both of those Snakepit rings for Elreon jewelery. The damage is nice, but you don't need 7 projectiles if you can't afford the mana.

I went dual curse on my build and added Poacher's Mark to my Herald of Ice curse on hit. Gives me more mana and life leech as well as frenzy charges. Maybe go with 1 Elreon ring and 1 Doedre's Damning ring if you want to try that?
Last edited by Hugh_Juneit on Mar 19, 2017, 7:54:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info