[HC] [2.6] Summon Toxic Spirits | Poison Summon Raging Spirits | By @Ler_GG

wts breach softcore, pm in game
"
Wyand1337 wrote:

Without the skyforth, I'm not sure if this would work out. You could use all the auras, but you would certainly need both enlighten gems and still end up well below 200 mana unreserved (skyforth also provides a ton of flat mana). The less mana you have unreserved, the stronger your mana regeneration needs to become, since you get less of a buffer and mana potions can do less during vaal haste, since their effect cancels if your mana tops out. My current mana regeneration is technically not enough to sustain srs spam, but it is enough to cast 20 spirits before I actually run out and I would have to wait for mana inbetween casts.

I've been leveling your version up, and it's been incredibly smooth. Fastest I think I've ever hit endgame. (Character EmptyChaosSpirits)

Very impressed at the sheer amount of ES I already have at lvl 81. Almost 11k. Your gear is insane by the way.

Not sure if how well the mana sustain will work out, but I'm waiting on farming enough Chayula shards to run, and hopefully get a blessing; but have taken a Sovereignty mana reservation node in the meantime.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get a skyforth's too .... that'd be cool.

How does Headhunter work with SRS? Do you still get the buffs?

Thanks,
~Empty
"
Rjr3412 wrote:

I've been leveling your version up, and it's been incredibly smooth. Fastest I think I've ever hit endgame. (Character EmptyChaosSpirits)

Very impressed at the sheer amount of ES I already have at lvl 81. Almost 11k. Your gear is insane by the way.

Not sure if how well the mana sustain will work out, but I'm waiting on farming enough Chayula shards to run, and hopefully get a blessing; but have taken a Sovereignty mana reservation node in the meantime.

Thanks,
~Empty

Yes, the headhunter works, I get all the buffs and the auras buff my minions (including other players). Don't worry too much about skyforth. You should just get some additional mana regen if your unreserved pool is smaller. You can also play with reducing the level of your clarity from 20 by a couple of levels. Sometimes having 20-30 more unreserved mana makes it a lot smoother to play and is worth sacrificing a few mana per second.
hi im following the guide and im only 65 lvl but i have a problem with sustaining my zombies alive. almost after every fight i must resummon my five zombies because they are on half life. in breach they die almost instant. using raise zombie + item rarity + culling strike + summon Lighting Golem on Rainbowstride conjurer boots.

Edit:
i found decision that is not 100% decision but will work for now .... 0.6 damage leeched as life note :)
Last edited by Topyk on Jan 8, 2017, 4:35:04 AM
Thanks, again, Ler for making this guide--I posted a couple comments (as wilypueo) on your youtube guide a while back. I love the build, though I did make some changes to suit myself a bit--stacking mana/mana regen gear so not to rely on vaal clarity, using stone golem instead of lightning golem for the ES regen, and using WB instead of phase run. Gave it a go with phase run, but can't get a rhythm with it, may try again. I have been somewhat lucky in accumulating currency this league, so I dropped a ton for a +1 gems corrupted skin of the loyal, albeit with unideal colors--RRRRBB, so I run added fire instead of added chaos/void manipulation [EDIT: It might actually be more DPS, not sure]. I think it is a relatively small dps dip. Level 28 SRS is pretty glorious (+2 Skin, +4 empower, 21 SRS). I use a +2 minion bone helmet socketed with stone golem, raise specter, minion damage, +4 empower. I am pretty comfortable with my SRS cast rate without the SRS enchanceement. I also prefer rare gloves with a minion damage craft to the grip of the council, mainly because I really dislike the slight minion speed decrease and because I prefer the extra ES since I use skin of the loyal. I did go from 15.5K ES to 11.5K ES after dropping a 750 ES regalia for the skin, but the truck ton of DPS increase is better defense imho. I like raise specter since I don't have to recast them often--they rarely die--and that should allow me to run another skill on the bar, and specters are just less boring to play around with than zombies, heh. Trying to fit one more unset ring in, but my stat/mana regen/res numbers are pretty tight. I did do 30 guardian runs today with this set up, pretty smooth especially after I had a few runs of each guardian under my belt, most runs with one or zero deaths, and I have pretty crappy reflexes when it comes to the highly mechanical fights. The damage is pretty glorious. Haven't and don't plan to bother with shaper/uber atziri, just not interested in grinding them, but I imagine if you are good at those fights' mechanics, should be no problem even with a lot less DPS. And, I really need to get around to enchanting my gloves, just grinded so much uber izaro the last two leagues hard to be bothered this one.

GEAR:
Spoiler
Last edited by puaiohi on Jan 8, 2017, 6:11:33 AM
"
Wyand1337 wrote:
"
Rjr3412 wrote:

Thanks,
~Empty

Yes, the headhunter works, I get all the buffs and the auras buff my minions (including other players). Don't worry too much about skyforth. You should just get some additional mana regen if your unreserved pool is smaller. You can also play with reducing the level of your clarity from 20 by a couple of levels. Sometimes having 20-30 more unreserved mana makes it a lot smoother to play and is worth sacrificing a few mana per second.

Thanks, that's pretty much what I've been shooting for. Any tips for Shaper? I've done Phoenix and Chimera a number of times now without too much trouble ... but just don't feel like I have the damage for Shaper. Should I be swapping out Melee Splash? Do I have to have Empower 4?

Gear:
Spoiler

My jewels could definitely be upgraded ... but I don't think I'd get much more dps out of them. (Enlighten 2 and Empower 2 are currently being leveled on a different toon.
Last edited by Rjr3412 on Jan 8, 2017, 11:03:58 AM
"
Rjr3412 wrote:

Thanks, that's pretty much what I've been shooting for. Any tips for Shaper? I've done Phoenix and Chimera a number of times now without too much trouble ... but just don't feel like I have the damage for Shaper. Should I be swapping out Melee Splash? Do I have to have Empower 4?

Gear:
Spoiler

My jewels could definitely be upgraded ... but I don't think I'd get much more dps out of them. (Enlighten 2 and Empower 2 are currently being leveled on a different toon.

Having empower 4 over empower 3 is 11% more damage. Any level of srs is in general 11% more powerful than the one before. That is assuming that the new damage numbers are just the old ones multiplied by 2.5 to make up for the loss of 30 spirits.
So just one level of empower won't make THAT big of a difference. However, having only empower 2 and a +1 skin of the loyal sums up to level 24 srs compared to level 28, which is about 50% more/30% less (depending on point of view) damage and that is certainly quite noticeable.

Regarding the shaper, guess he would still be doable, but it makes the fight quite a bit longer, which means a way more cluttered arena. So probably get one or two more levels to your SRS first.

Specific tips for the shaper are kind of hard to come up with..
I just made this little video for you, maybe it helps: https://youtu.be/YSKwXjqp0nI

A couple of things to notice:

- I use two vaal haste gems that I charge in the intermediary phase. The reason I do that is that the shaper likes to troll me, when I use the first one and just responds with "lol adds", or "lol, bubble phase". A third one would be possible too, but I don't need it. More or less safe times to swap them back in are shapers add- and bubble-phases. But you should be sure to have the adds under control before opening your inventory.

- When dodging his spells, especially his huge laser, I try to dodge towards him, so I can get behind him easily. The reason for that is that your minions just die, if they travel through his beam. Sitting behind him and spamming srs, while he channels his beam, usually results in nice damage, while having them fly towards him is most likely useless.

- When dodging his slam attack, don't shield charge before he actually teleports to your current position. If you charge too soon, he might just slam you on your new position. In general, running in a straight line is enough to escape the slam, if your movement speed is somewhat decent.

- When starting one of his phases, I spam srs on his left side and then walk to his right side (or vice versa) when his dialogue is about to end. The reason is, that in case he opens the fight with a laser beam or his funny balls, he doesn't hit the majority of your precasted srs (since he will target you) and they can get a huge amount of damage in right away. But he hasn't done that a lot lately, perhaps I'm standing too close or something like that.

- When the shaper decides to open a portal and get his adds, just position yourself in front of it. Between potions, your golem and bone offering, you are pretty tanky and can take quite a few hits. Zana on the other hand should clearly pick up more ES-nodes on the passive tree. She's as tough as a wet noodle. However, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN and watch out for some dodgy white balls trying to sneak up on you while you deal with adds. They like to crawl up behind the portal, where you can't see them easily..
Last edited by Wyand1337 on Jan 8, 2017, 6:17:45 PM
Hey guys, another question. Right now I am using United in Dream, so therefore using the following auras:

- Envy
- Temporal chains
- Clarity
- Discipline

I simply can't fit in hatred or haste instead of temp chains or another 35% skill, even with all the reserve nodes here. The reason is because I choose to use clarity and lots of mana regen on gear and not to rely on Vaal Clarity.

Anyways, here is the question: Given the above, would I be better off to sell my United in Dream for a Severed in Sleep, and ditch Envy for Hatred? I'm using the culling strike over the void manipulation because I like the extra cast speed and 10% cull too much - it really smooths the build out for me. So given I'm not scaling the chaos with void manipulation (or should I be doing that really?), is hatred just as good if not better than envy? Trying to decide if I can "downgrade" my weapon and get some exalts back for essentially the same DPS.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the feedback in this thread!
Last edited by Mopstah on Jan 9, 2017, 9:24:32 PM
"
Topyk wrote:
hi im following the guide and im only 65 lvl but i have a problem with sustaining my zombies alive. almost after every fight i must resummon my five zombies because they are on half life. in breach they die almost instant. using raise zombie + item rarity + culling strike + summon Lighting Golem on Rainbowstride conjurer boots.

Edit:
i found decision that is not 100% decision but will work for now .... 0.6 damage leeched as life note :)

Can also grab the 0,6% life regen node :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
"
Mopstah wrote:
Hey guys, another question. Right now I am using United in Dream, so therefore using the following auras:

- Envy
- Temporal chains
- Clarity
- Discipline

I simply can't fit in hatred or haste instead of temp chains or another 35% skill, even with all the reserve nodes here. The reason is because I choose to use clarity and lots of mana regen on gear and not to rely on Vaal Clarity.

Anyways, here is the question: Given the above, would I be better off to sell my United in Dream for a Severed in Sleep, and ditch Envy for Hatred? I'm using the culling strike over the void manipulation because I like the extra cast speed and 10% cull too much - it really smooths the build out for me. So given I'm not scaling the chaos with void manipulation (or should I be doing that really?), is hatred just as good if not better than envy? Trying to decide if I can "downgrade" my weapon and get some exalts back for essentially the same DPS.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the feedback in this thread!

If you run envy, you want to run void manipulation. If not hatred will outperform envy 100%.
Also there is a possibility that hatred even outperforms envy and void manipulation since hatred scales from your SRS level while while envy is a flat value which is not that high.
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info