[HC] [2.6] Summon Toxic Spirits | Poison Summon Raging Spirits | By @Ler_GG

I managed to kill Minotaur(one death) and Phoenix deathless. Tried Chimera but his minions destroyed me, he himself seemed easy to deal with. Haven't tried Hydra yet.

All in all great build and really fun to play. :D
By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
this is the first SRS build I have seen that doesn't use Spell Echo as a support. Can you explain why it isn't needed for this build?

edit: nvm, I'm retarded and live in the past. disregard pls.
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Apr 12, 2017, 2:14:15 AM
Guardians down!

I had to tweak things slightly.

Dropped a majority of my ES nodes on the tree for max mana/mana regen/reduced mana cost wheels. Still running around with 10.5k ES.

Replaced grip of the council for some high ES/Res/Dex gloves. The damage from grip is nice but I don't really miss it.

Added one ring with mana regen.

Running two level 3 enlightens to allow for a level 20 clarity, dropped vaal clarity, added vaal discipline. Replaced mana potion with Witchfire Brew.

Mana was really the crux of my issues while fighting the guardians. Vaal Clarity is great for mapping, but in my experience the Guardian fights are just too long to rely on it and a mana potion.

I've managed Hydra and Phoenix deathless and think Minotaur and Chimera can also be done deathless but without primo gear there is little room for error.

Up next, Shaper!
"
Gref wrote:
Guardians down!

Dropped a majority of my ES nodes on the tree for max mana/mana regen/reduced mana cost wheels. Still running around with 10.5k ES.

Replaced grip of the council for some high ES/Res/Dex gloves. The damage from grip is nice but I don't really miss it.

Running two level 3 enlightens to allow for a level 20 clarity, dropped vaal clarity, added vaal discipline. Replaced mana potion with Witchfire Brew.

Mana was really the crux of my issues while fighting the guardians. Vaal Clarity is great for mapping, but in my experience the Guardian fights are just too long to rely on it and a mana potion.

I've managed Hydra and Phoenix deathless and think Minotaur and Chimera can also be done deathless but without primo gear there is little room for error.

Up next, Shaper!

As I mentioned - If one can somehow manage the mana problems (there are certain ways) than this build can easily do Guardians (and Shaper with some practice)
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Why does nobody take growth and decay? It looks great for zealot's oath-based build
I just wanted to thank OP for the great build. Was able to start and bring the toon from level 1-78 in 12 hours gameplay (fast for me).

Farmed a lot with my first legacy toon (firestorm channeler) and got enough currency for a united in dream, presence of chayula and other stuff so I really wanted to try a SRS build for the first time

I wanted to try and go more chaos with added chaos dmg and void manipulation. It works great. Got enough mana regen with 2 60+% regen on rings and clarity.

At first I went CI but since I got a presence of chayula, I am now trying hybrid with broken crown for a capped 75% chaos resist. It works pretty well but I am just running shaped strand right now to level up.

My gear:
Spoiler

So right now having fun trying to go as fast as possible and keep flesh offering and srs up at all time.
Last edited by zarlox on May 19, 2017, 2:55:26 PM
"
Gref wrote:
Guardians down!

Up next, Shaper!

Hi mind sharing your tree and items>? im interested to see your adjustments?

Hello this is my first build ever I am new to path of exile and I am having a horrible time with the slow cast speed of srs with the severed dream cutlass. I was using the reverbration rod and man was my srs cast speed fast. Any advice how to get it up there I miss spamming srs and watching them swarm. I also feel like I am doing much less dps now that I switched to the cutlass
Interesting build. I want to check it before nerfs. :(

For now a couple snark comments:

"In my opinion SRS is the only valid minion AI."

Which is ironic since it sucks now compared to what it used to be.

Also OP alludes several times to how expensive a shav's is but it's not exactly like the chayula swords are being given out like candy...
i have a silly question there is a low life srs build guide but its so dam hard to follow and he goes full on blood magic i have a shavs empower 4 and all the gems 20 qual needed to get started how would i modifie the skill tree to low life without blood magic and what auras would you include as well any tips or info would be awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info