[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
Meshnak wrote:
As a PoE starter I have a lvl 42 marauder and I'm now deciding what ascendancy/builds I will choose.
I'm a casual player so I don't have much time to farm currency. Is there any other cheap 2 hander I can choose instead of the oro?
I do have some uniques already but no high lvl 2 handers.

Unfortunately, Oro's Sacrifice is THE build. You can use really any 2H to level up to 67, but once you can use Oro's, you need to. Otherwise the build isn't....this. I'd just stick Wild Strike into a random socket in your gear and juice it while you level up with something different, like Facebreakers for example. Just do whatever to GET TO 67. I've had my Marauder since Open Beta, cannot even tell you what the hell I used to level him. I know I used Erqi and Infernal Blow, bu past that, no idea. Been YEARS.

You can get a solid 5L Oro's for about 20c on Standard. I wish I still had my 5L, I'd let you have it for almost nothing - but I bricked it after I got my 6L, trying to be greedy.

EDIT: Get at me in-game (IGN: Redjax). I have a 5L Battle Axe with Elemental Damage & Dexterity I can part with. We can discuss prices then. It's not exactly Mirror-quality, but it should help.
Last edited by Faction3 on Mar 12, 2018, 1:35:17 PM
How do you handle reflected ele damage? I kept one shotting myself against atziri because wildstrike would chain to her reflect version, I had to switch in a level 1 gem I had sitting in inventory to beat that phase, is there a better way?

Was thinking about rolling a jugg/witch scion and keeping the tree the same just to get the immunity to ele reflect but I really don't want to do that.

thanks in advance!
Just swap wild strike for Double Strike on example
hey, why havent u went for the blade master points? issent it stright up better then wrecking ball?
Would the taming work good for this builds other ring slot?
You can get much better rare for much less currency
Hello, what about Xoph's Blood? Can this build benefit from it?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
hi, want to play this build!
can we have some lvl itens/guide?
videos from endgame? vp or non vp better? (the video is so old and so many updates)

keep the good work! i will wait for those b4 doin the build! gl!

ps. if some1 already did the build, and got it to work on t16 maps os something, plz share the char info, pantheon, flasks, asc and some video! :D
This is the gear I'm rocking out with ATM. Level 88, 6.5k HP. Opted for non-vp.

I've done up to T15's fine if mods aren't too rippy. Haven't completed T16 yet, died to minotaur & chimera's snakes :(

Overall, pretty fun build & nice clear speed! If anyone has any gearing or tree advice, feel free to share.

Last edited by FRENZYAK on Apr 4, 2018, 1:15:31 AM
Bumping this awesome build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info