kingsguard + tectonic slam
what do u think?
"
vasya97 wrote:
i was thinking
this build could have literally insta leech like pre nerf vp
kingsguard + tectonic slam
what do u think?

And how exactly does the PERMA-immortal call work?
because duration is longer than its cooldown
Nice build, I play this season using it and it's fantastic. Good job!!! :)
"
mafiamighty wrote:

Immortal call does not have cooldown...

I need an explanation not lazy answers sorry
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:

Immortal call does not have cooldown...

I need an explanation not lazy answers sorry

Made an account just for you. First off, don't call Mafia lazy. He made the guide and continues to answer questions that other people are too lazy to look up or too lazy to hunt down in the comments. So here is your answer with info taken straight from the wiki:

1) immortal call has a 3 second cooldown
2) it uses your endurance charges when triggered and has a base duration of 0.4 seconds.
3) Assuming your gem is level 20, each endurance charge expended extends its duration by 157%. This build gets 5 endurances charges max.
4) 0.4 * 1.57 * 5 = 3.14 seconds of immunity to physical damage
5) 3.14 active time > 3 cooldown
6) the Jugg ascendency allows this build to get all 5 endurance charges back before immortal call is ready to proc again assuming you're still face tanking an enemy dealing enough physical damage to trigger CWDT
"
Pokerus2719 wrote:
Made an account just for you. First off, don't call Mafia lazy. He made the guide and continues to answer questions that other people are too lazy to look up or too lazy to hunt down in the comments. So here is your answer with info taken straight from the wiki:

1) immortal call has a 3 second cooldown
2) it uses your endurance charges when triggered and has a base duration of 0.4 seconds.
3) Assuming your gem is level 20, each endurance charge expended extends its duration by 157%. This build gets 5 endurances charges max.
4) 0.4 * 1.57 * 5 = 3.14 seconds of immunity to physical damage
5) 3.14 active time > 3 cooldown
6) the Jugg ascendency allows this build to get all 5 endurance charges back before immortal call is ready to proc again assuming you're still face tanking an enemy dealing enough physical damage to trigger CWDT

100% correct. However, the Increased Duration Support allows for the duration of immunity to overlap the cooldown at lower gem levels, so it'll fire when less health is lost.

At least that's how I perceive it. Haven't had an issue YET. My CWDT is set to 66 or lower gems - so it fires when I lose about 2100 HP. Only problem I'm running into is that I'm setting it off myself with the self ignite / fire damage I take just by attacking. Again I could be wrong, but that's how I figured it.
Last edited by Faction3 on Mar 10, 2018, 4:27:37 PM
As a PoE starter I have a lvl 42 marauder and I'm now deciding what ascendancy/builds I will choose.
I'm a casual player so I don't have much time to farm currency. Is there any other cheap 2 hander I can choose instead of the oro?
I do have some uniques already but no high lvl 2 handers.

"
mafiamighty wrote:

4L: Cwdt + Imm Call + Lightning Golem + Vaal Haste
**CWDT should be at around 40% of your HP, do not level it up to 20 before you get your HP over 6500

4L: Vaal Haste + Anger + Blasphemy + Flammability

I was just wondering, why use 2x vaal haste gems? As you can't use both of them at the same time, the amount of souls they stack or require don't increase with mulitple gems, it doesn't proc with cast when damage taken either. So would it not be better to use some other gem instead of a second vaal haste? If so, does anyone have a suggestion on what to use instead?
"
7iT4N wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:

4L: Cwdt + Imm Call + Lightning Golem + Vaal Haste
**CWDT should be at around 40% of your HP, do not level it up to 20 before you get your HP over 6500

4L: Vaal Haste + Anger + Blasphemy + Flammability

I was just wondering, why use 2x vaal haste gems? As you can't use both of them at the same time, the amount of souls they stack or require don't increase with mulitple gems, it doesn't proc with cast when damage taken either. So would it not be better to use some other gem instead of a second vaal haste? If so, does anyone have a suggestion on what to use instead?

Had this question too. Would love to hear Mafia's thoughts but this is what I concluded:
Running 2x Vaal Hastes allows you to have the buff up more reliably. With fast enough clear speed, you should be able to have it online a majority of the time. It's a more fluent play style than the older version of the build which had an Ancestral Protector totem. You can slip a Vaal Haste in between spamming Wild Strike pretty easily compared to placing a totem. Of course, I liked having the totem, but it could be clunky at times to drag along. I also think this build just doesn't need more damage by stacking such skills. That all being said, I highly recommend Ancestral Protector if you only want one Vaal Haste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info