[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

I don't know, Maf...Unyielding VS Unstoppable? I'd get 25% more damage (5 EC) over Stun Immunity. Not sure if the trade-off is worth it, but you're the Guidemaster, so I'll follow your guide all the way through.

Thanks a ton for the update!

"
gonna start 3.2 with this build :P
its not bad lab runner isnt it?

I've ran Lab fine, had no problem. I've used Leap Slam to skip entire series of traps. Just be wary once you get VP...throw on an extra Life Flask or 2. Besides that I don't think I've ever died in Lab.
Last edited by Faction3 on Mar 2, 2018, 1:29:27 PM
its a good starter? budget or better skip for starting?

ty
same question, good starter for this league¿
"
Faction3 wrote:
I don't know, Maf...Unyielding VS Unstoppable? I'd get 25% more damage (5 EC) over Stun Immunity. Not sure if the trade-off is worth it, but you're the Guidemaster, so I'll follow your guide all the way through.

Thanks a ton for the update!

"
gonna start 3.2 with this build :P
its not bad lab runner isnt it?

I've ran Lab fine, had no problem. I've used Leap Slam to skip entire series of traps. Just be wary once you get VP...throw on an extra Life Flask or 2. Besides that I don't think I've ever died in Lab.

Unyielding doesnt give MORE but increased damage so its pretty much useless. This build is at around 600% of inc damage if im not mistaken so 25% (cycling because of IC so not even 25) is not worth it by any means.

As for league start it is a good build but you have to run Warlod's Mark for Endu charges generation or figure out something until you get Amulet
Last edited by mafiamighty on Mar 2, 2018, 5:34:52 PM
why for Lab we dont get Unstoppable ???
Why does the non-VP version of the build use a lot less life nodes than the VP version of the build? What percentage life regen does the non-VP version have?
"
Ninjakillzu wrote:
Why does the non-VP version of the build use a lot less life nodes than the VP version of the build? What percentage life regen does the non-VP version have?

VP version got 187% life from tree, non vp has 181% because its favoring some regen nodes.
As I wrote in first post non VP got ~700 regen plus that 1,5% from phys mitigation which can be a lot considering perma imm call. Its not tested but in this league and with that node non VP version can end up being better than VP one
"
mafiamighty wrote:
Unyielding doesnt give MORE but increased damage so its pretty much useless. This build is at around 600% of inc damage if im not mistaken so 25% (cycling because of IC so not even 25) is not worth it by any means.

As for league start it is a good build but you have to run Warlod's Mark for Endu charges generation or figure out something until you get Amulet

Love ya', brother! Thanks for the information!
Last edited by Faction3 on Mar 3, 2018, 2:47:15 PM
Hello!

Random question, why do you take anger over herald of ash? Wouldn't herald scale better?
Herald gives you exactly 0 dmg because we have no physical damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info