[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

If you use Devoto you should have more than enough dex, if not pick +30 dex node. As for INT you have to pick +30 node, and you can go on Retribution. Plus get Int on one of your jewels.
As I said in the first post Devoto's is not a mandatory item, but it does job pretty well. You can always simply go to rare one with a lot of life and maybe some dex to make your life easier. You will lose attack speed and movement speed but neither of those should be much of a problem.
I'm curious. Would it be possible to run this build on my Scion? If so, would their be any changes to the skills tree, or should I just follow exactly as follows?

Thanks in advance.
Yes Scion is viable option. CI or life? Ill make u a tree
I have no idea to be honest lol. I just recently started playing PoE, and I obtained Scion, was using a 2H build, however with the Reset of Skills, I was looking for a Real build. This One caught my eye so I'm looking to run it.

Whichever build is best to give me the best damage possible whether it be CI or Life, and yes, I would greatly appreciate a Tree if possible.
Last edited by Larly on Mar 8, 2017, 5:03:04 AM
You can try something like this as a Scion

www.poeurl.com/80C

For this build you dont get brass dome or devoto's, same as marauder CI. Go for rare ones with high ES. For boots you can pick up Sin Trek's with high ES roll. Its like 1 chaos for 180es and 30% MS so pretty decent for the start.
If you are not able to constantly be at maximum endurance charges, you might switch to ground slam and use rapid expansion jewel.
For mana, you will either have to use warlord's mark (you can pick 1 additional curse up top), mana flasks, or buy Auxium Crystal Belt (atm ~40c, will go down).

PS pick some accuracy on your gloves and ring. In theory this might even be a stronger build than marauder one
Last edited by mafiamighty on Mar 8, 2017, 6:02:59 AM
Thanks once again for helping me out. I'll definitely be running your suggest build from now on, with my Scion.
Is this build viable for the end game? Tier 15s, guardians, shaper, atrizi and what not?
I've got some questions:

1. Why passive over Oak in your bandits choices?
2. What's better in ur opinion Vaal Pact or Non-Vaal Pact version? If it's vaal pact, being ignited isn't a problem with no regen?
3. Are Phoenix and Atziri doable?
4. How do you handle elemental reflect?
Last edited by Ergolic on Mar 8, 2017, 3:45:01 PM
Same Asking like Ergolic

"
2. What's better in ur opinion Vaal Pact or Non-Vaal Pact version? If it's vaal pact, being ignited isn't a problem with no regen?
"
"
Ergolic wrote:
I've got some questions:

1. For life version you can pick +40 life but I'm not sure it's much of a difference between it and 5% node. I've picked passive since some of the nodes needed are not close and require a lot of investment to reach.
2. Vaal pact version sacrifice some damage for better survivability. Ignite you get on yourself is from 24 damage so you don't really need regenerate. If you get it from other source its not a big deal plus you can always have remove burning on your instant life flask if you manage to catch some really nasty one.
3. Yes. You just have to dodge major casts and swap some of your gear to get better dmg output and leech. This build have insane damage but you can't expect to face tank every single thing like that ES bots with 20k shield.

@cudders yes as you can see from that one video I've posted t15 is Np. Other things I've explained

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info