[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Before sorry for my english (yes I use google trad: D) So thank the author for this build again.
I still have to take a node of intelligence for my gem in order to perfect the build.
For the moment I am level 92 (soon 93) I have successfully pit of chimera.
Only problem is life (for now) and reflect damage, otherwise the build is really not bad.
I have to optimize my gloves, rings and belt but they are not bad already.
Thank you very much for this build op!
"
Niklaus991 wrote:
Pretty new, starting new league with this build and just wondering- the physical damage nodes dont actually raise dps, do they? Theres about 150% in the tree or something like that, but I thought Oro's "no physical damage" would negate all of it.

Like many times said before, you put Fireborn jewel so all those physical nodes get converted to fire damage.

@NeoG
Im glad you like it mate!
Last edited by mafiamighty on Mar 18, 2017, 10:12:06 AM
I have updated CI version so it can properly sustain mana levels now.
Sorry about that
Any more videos of end game content? Has anyone attempted Shaper?
"
lkon wrote:
Any more videos of end game content? Has anyone attempted Shaper?

Yes i try but for my first attempt I have failed, It is my fault I do not know enough the mechanics of the boss but I am persuaded with this builds it is widely possible

I make the t15, t16 easily with the worst mod (except reflect elemental damage, of course) I play build life and my equipment is largely improvable.
I beat all the guardians and this build is really strong I still have to clarify.
Last edited by NeoG on Mar 24, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
For Shaper I strongly suggest you to try out Molten Strike - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Weapon Elemental Damage - Point Blank - Fire penetration (Faster Attacks) together with 2 or even 3 wildfire jewels. Single target dps of that thing is counted in milions.
Anyhow Im glad someone is trying out things
Last edited by mafiamighty on Mar 25, 2017, 7:38:24 AM
I found a nice ring and I'm wondering If I have to craft AS or life on it. My DPS is still a bit low but I only have roughtly 5k life and I feel squishy sometimes (I badly need 6link with life on hit too). I'm beginning to level my 20% gems right now.

By the way, I have money for The Brass Dome too but I would lose life again. I'm really wondering if it's worth it ?

PS : My profile should be public.
Last edited by skyoan32 on Mar 28, 2017, 8:20:14 AM
You should have around 5k life with brass dome at least.
It would be better for you to first get 5 link on your Oro's and improve your gear overall
I feel like I am missing a major defensive mechanic of this build. I have res capped and have been working on my gear, but still struggling with low tier maps? Not sure what I am missing.

Edit: Just realized Eye of Innocence has lifesteal on it. Might explain my survivability issues.
Edit 2: Still getting 1shotted like crazy fighting malachi.
Last edited by n1vek on Apr 7, 2017, 1:02:27 AM
something wrong with my marauder?... i use WS with same sword, 90% of 100% pass skills used sa u, and gem links are same or alternative... but DPS is only 11k... wtf? :( i used 6l with my chest rarity. WS-added f dmg-elem focus-phys to lighting-Multistrike-weapon elem dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info