[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Loving the build even though I've not finished it yet - was pretty slow leveling but as soon as I hit 67 with Oro's + Fireborn the power spike was huge, flew up to mid 80s in no time.

Is there some fotm build that uses Eye of Innocence though? Seems really hard to find, the odd one that appears on poe.trade ends up at 4+ ex. Am farming enough that I'll be able to afford that soon but the price really surprises me. Guess because it's still early league?
Well, Eye of Innocence comes from Phoenix, so it's still pretty early to find those in good amount to be fairly priced. I guess we will have to wait untill the end of the week at least.
Just use any neck that gives high elemental damage with weapons - same with the ring (instead of mokou's). Prices will go down pretty soon, its only due to fact its Phoenix only drop. To compensate for some of the defenses you can use enfeeble instead of flammability
Yeah it's not like I need the EoI yet (still oneshotting screens at tier 8 maps and have a nice life leech enchant) - will just wait it out for the prices to drop.

Thanks again, awesome build!
Hey, I started doing this build, and I've just reached A2 merciless, however since the brass dome + eye of innocence are very expensive since its the start of the league and this is my first character so I dont have any currency really, I was wondering what the priority of the required items are?

Do I get oro's first? Or eye of innocence? Fireborn?

Whats the 5L setup if I dont have oro's yet?
Last edited by SatanHell on Mar 7, 2017, 1:09:54 PM
Hey man, nice guide but i do have one question:
Why are you taking so much physical dmg boni along the way? The way i understand it is that with oros we deal no physical damage whatsoever.
You even took 1 physical damage note south of the duelist area that doesnt leed to an attack speed node and just provides physical damage... this got me kinda confused to be honest.

Edit: never mind... i got it :D missed the jewel.
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Mar 7, 2017, 1:27:05 PM
Oros + fireborn first. Should be easily affordable by the time you meet the lvl requirements, and are super strong just by themselves with this passive tree.
You should get Oro's as soon as possible. Pick the good roll no matter the sockets, you can get 5L on it pretty cheap, and sword like that is few chaos at most
Hello and thank you for this build
How do you get enough dexterity and intelligence to up the gem?
Dexterity comes from the tree and the helmet (Devoto) which gives up to 65 dext.

For int, it's a bit more tricky. I guess we have to rely on some +30 nodes or try to find some stuff with +int on it.

BTW, did you consider any other options instead of Devoto ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info