[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Everything

I have a question, I am currently level 55 and my skill tree is one point away from elemental overload. And when I look at your tree it has avatar of fire at lvl 55? That's 5 extra points. Where did you get these 5 extra points? I have completed all the passive skill point quests so far up to A4 Cruel.
Last edited by SoyTuPapa on Mar 15, 2017, 1:29:55 PM
Really cool build, sadly the GG ES Items you need are not easy to obtain. A 480 ES Helmet with 1 resist costs 7-8 Exalts alone
Well I am at 5,2k ES so far (which sure isnt great but enough for low-mid tier maps) and I have spent
1c for a 600 es, 29int, 1res chest,
1 alch for a 2s WI that I 6s,
5c for the black sun crest helmet
and another 5c for one izaro jewel, thats it.
The main problem is getting an astramentis (~80-90c) if you are starting with this build it seems.

I just hate the slow and unprecise leap slam movement. WB is just soo much better its ridiculous
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Mar 16, 2017, 5:45:45 AM
Currently playing this build in LHC going great. Don't understand why people are sayign its more exspensive this league, overall it looks cheaper than last league, atleast in hc where astramentis is a lot cheaper then before. I've a question regarding amulet though, you said said that some talismans can be better then a astramentis, you care to give any examples on any amulet that is better than a 100+ int amulet?
you won't have enough str and dex to max your green and red gems without this amulet i suppose so it should be mandatory

"
xX999Xx wrote:
Really cool build, sadly the GG ES Items you need are not easy to obtain. A 480 ES Helmet with 1 resist costs 7-8 Exalts alone

Why you looking for a GG ES helm? Black Sun Crest is not that bad 30c ?
So what about switching LL for EF? Ill try that out. Well, reflect is an issue then.
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 20, 2017, 4:14:32 PM
Great build; I'm a couple pieces off and still feel very weak against big sudden hits (I'm a beast when the Ice starts falling), but I can see the potential.

I'm in standard, which gives me access to the legacy Pyre. Would I be better off taking that, speccing out of Avatar of Fire and replacing the Cold to Fire gem with something else? Would allow me to use Elemental Focus instead of Cold To Fire...is that the better path?

Thanks in advance
"
DonBulgim wrote:
I've a question regarding amulet though, you said said that some talismans can be better then a astramentis, you care to give any examples on any amulet that is better than a 100+ int amulet?

And if I understand correctly, it's also possible to have something like +40 All Stats explicit on an item like that. But the chances are astronomical.

"
thelfenix wrote:
you won't have enough str and dex to max your green and red gems without this amulet i suppose so it should be mandatory

If you get your hands on an item like the one above, you can easily afford to take a +30 Str/Dex node or two.

"
Wilmots wrote:
So what about switching LL for EF? Ill try that out. Well, reflect is an issue then.

And the bosses too. WM leech is less efficient against bosses. You can see all that discussed earlier in this thread. Leech is really the best.

"
SecondTormid wrote:
I'm in standard, which gives me access to the legacy Pyre. Would I be better off taking that, speccing out of Avatar of Fire and replacing the Cold to Fire gem with something else? Would allow me to use Elemental Focus instead of Cold To Fire...is that the better path?

That's exactly what the top post says (see Gear - Recommended Uniques)
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 20, 2017, 5:56:17 PM
Ok then, sure threads are redundant sometimes. Changed the passive tree, went down to unwavering and picked the jewel socket there on the upper left with brute force. Bunch of int then, stun immunity. Only issue then, what to pick up as ascendancy since savagery doesnt work with CI, but the 6% dmg red after kill seem cool too.

Besides, i have 1535 int and 6K hideout tooltip for icestorm only?
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 21, 2017, 9:17:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info