[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

prob sell vaal regalia and get new one with new money
I was gonna say... not very many upgrades possible anymore with gear like that already (for under 10ex)... like Aarkskabouter said... Vaal Regalias seem to have the most competition because of the number of crafters out there... and the largest ES margin for finding upgrades... so more likely to find what you need for under 10-15ex (assuming you sell your current chest for more to work with EX-wise)
Last edited by Piros on Feb 2, 2017, 10:17:50 AM
"
evenson wrote:
"
CryMexis wrote:
No idea how you got that tootip my gear is far superior either using different golem or fake tootip pic? check my char if you want

Whats your current tooltip? Mines 48k with my crystal belt on, 46 with a headhunter.

Mines 46.7k with golem up
Same question alot of posters have had before me, big fan of this build, managed to take down Shaper for the first time ever :)

Where would be my next upgrade?

Why do peeps keep specing Fangs of the viper? really not worth it. Adjust the tree and get Cordination ot Trickery.
"
Waycoolozs wrote:
Why do peeps keep specing Fangs of the viper? really not worth it. Adjust the tree and get Cordination ot Trickery.

Wouldn't 20int be worth 1 point? Maybe take out the node after it, but it seems like a decent node for 1 point on your tree?
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

Lol, apparently you don't understand the concept of the build.
One point 20 int, that is a no brainer!

More ES and more dps...you do understand the whole build evolves around having mass int right? ;)

And how would you accomplish coordination or trickery with 1 point?
"
Robaholic wrote:
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

More ES and more dps...you do understand the whole build evolves around having mass int right? ;)

I looked at his tree, he paths differently from CI to witch side, removes about 4-6 int nodes from what I can tell.
Interesting to note that he's using Fertile Mind in the jewel socket that's nearest to the Viper node as well.

"
thismat wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

I looked at his tree, he paths differently from CI to witch side, removes about 4-6 int nodes from what I can tell.
"
loaferzz wrote:
Interesting to note that he's using Fertile Mind in the jewel socket that's nearest to the Viper node as well.

Yeah, I do the same thing. Seems like a pretty decent idea, I'm using a modified version for a while, might respec later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info