[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Last edited by karatakor on Jan 18, 2017, 9:34:38 AM
Finally managed to upgrade my gear by some.

However my HO dmg is still very low compare to some here.

How can i reach higher numbers?

reached abt 1249 int now
Finally managed to upgrade my gear by some.

However my HO dmg is still very low compare to some here.

How can i reach higher numbers?

reached abt 1249 int now
"
karatakor wrote:

Yes, thats the tree... for my tree, I still have the rest of the duelist leech cluster for 2% instead of only 0.8% leech, and the projectile dmg nodes at the start instead of the dex for a 3rd Fertile Mind (I have 11% attack speed 10% dmg jewel instead)... and I dont understand why Mathil has that Frenzy node that gives Evasion when we cant evade with Stun Immunity Notable... just take another Frenzy Duration instead from the other side...

I tried swapping in the Dex nodes and 3rd Fertile Mind, but all the dex, etc I lost was actually a DPS loss... maybe with Hank's top route and access to that duel wield attack speed cluster it evens out, but that would require 10-15 refund points to checkout since I took the bottom route to save some points
"
Piros wrote:
"
karatakor wrote:

Yes, thats the tree... for my tree, I still have the rest of the duelist leech cluster for 2% instead of only 0.8% leech, and the projectile dmg nodes at the start instead of the dex for a 3rd Fertile Mind (I have 11% attack speed 10% dmg jewel instead)... and I dont understand why Mathil has that Frenzy node that gives Evasion when we cant evade with Stun Immunity Notable... just take another Frenzy Duration instead from the other side...

I tried swapping in the Dex nodes and 3rd Fertile Mind, but all the dex, etc I lost was actually a DPS loss... maybe with Hank's top route and access to that duel wield attack speed cluster it evens out, but that would require 10-15 refund points to checkout since I took the bottom route to save some points

I think it's because you take the 10 dex to the right of the jewel slot which translates to 10 int from the fertile mind conversion.

I switched to the tree as well slightly modified, about 6k-8k tooltip dps in my hideout. It feels much better with the attackspeed nodes as well. I lost some energyshield but I had specced down in the witch start so it was expected.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Im having a hard time leveling with this build though Im using the unupgraded claws... any help?
wanna ask something guys, been spec out to mathil's, and it turns alot better, but, i think i should have more 3 skill point, im at lvl 88 and it said in im missing 18 skill point, help pls
"
odayodie wrote:
wanna ask something guys, been spec out to mathil's, and it turns alot better, but, i think i should have more 3 skill point, im at lvl 88 and it said in im missing 18 skill point, help pls

1 passive per level, for a total of 99 at level 100.
21 from quests.
3 from bandits if killing all every difficulty.

With this build, you typically help a bandit (I can never spell his name) every difficulty, so it'll be 3 short of possible max passive skill points).

I hope this helps and I didn't misunderstand the question, I feel like a zombie this morning.
what is mathil's bandit choices?
and one more question, is it normal to have 22k dps gmp with no buff at lvl 88? my gear isnt that suck
Last edited by odayodie on Jan 19, 2017, 5:38:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info