FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

So any response on this? Never had this problem except from sometimes joining some hideout across the world, but now i just keep getting dced entering any instance.

Hope they fix this before 3.0
Yeah... I just lost some masters dailies because of this error.
TLDR 14 pages of this topic

But just stopping by to say that i havnt been able to load anything besides sarn normal town and my hideout due to this issue for the past hour or so, making the game totally unplayable and super risky on hardcore...

Please fix this issue, i know releasing 6 new acts is awesome but if there are multiple game issues maybe sitting on the breaks for a little might help the community enjoy the new current and content bmore.

Please fix....

ty!
Yep. I am here to say I am having the exactly same problem.

It was happening few times before, but now it's unplayable. I'm stuck on act1 cruel for 1 hour because I can't change any areas and move forward in the campaign.

This "Failed to connect to instance" crash is happening ALL THE TIME, unplayable game at the moment.

São Paulo(BR) Server.

----------

PS: Kinda sad this thread have 14 pags and this issue isn't fixed yet. Vacation, bought outlaw supporter pack to enjoy the game, now that I finally have time free, and I'm very mad at the moment because I can't play the game.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 20, 2017, 8:29:15 AM
Same problem here. It really is unplayable. Server is also São Paulo(BR). Please fix!
Dude, I just left the game now and I'm waiting for a fix.

It is unplayable, I'm doing act1/2 for 2 hours ( I usually need 40min ) because It crashes every single time I change a area.

GGG can u plz fix this fucking shit??:?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Just lost a decent map and masters daily cos of that.. please fix :)
Still no word? Lost some maps and master dailies, I guess I will just wait now... :(

São Paulo (BR) Gateway ~ When I try to enter the "bugged" instance the log file give this:
"

2017/06/20 10:32:05 8996359 d5 [INFO Client 3760] Connecting to instance server at 169.57.132.61:6112
2017/06/20 10:32:19 9010375 119 [DEBUG Client 3760] Connect time to instance server was 14000ms
2017/06/20 10:32:19 9010375 25d [INFO Client 3760] Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance

Yeah I can't play too. If you doing maps you lose all your maps, doing campaign is even worst. You just can't move forward cause when you reach new areas it crashes.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
having the same problem sao paulo gateway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info