FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

Tried everything, nothing is working.
It's obviously not on our side, since so many of them have this issue and it started at the same time.
Use RU Gateway that work for me :)
I disabled my firewall(bitdefender), but I'm not sure that did it, but I haven't have a single dc all day.
ign: Darlay | Kreell | Theseion | LittleEddy | Krelyana
"
voodoosk8 wrote:
I disabled my firewall(bitdefender), but I'm not sure that did it, but I haven't have a single dc all day.

It's more like the problem has been fixed by them since these disconnects disappeared for me as well, and I didn't do a thing when that happened.
My "Failed to connect to instance" issues disappeared as well and I did not do anything either.
what should i provide so u guys can help me out with "fail to connect to instance" on just some maps?
and i can only connect to "RU London California" servers, the rest fails to connect.

no firewall installed/disabled windows'
gaar
Installed the game, chose my character,tried to join with him and i get the same massage as u guys.
Tried everything u said in this thread nothing worked for me so...
if i look into the log. file it says

2017/03/18 21:06:26 8746445 d5 [INFO Client 7568] Connecting to instance server at 146.0.234.235:6112
2017/03/18 21:06:47 8767458 119 [DEBUG Client 7568] Connect time to instance server was 20998ms
2017/03/18 21:06:47 8767458 25d [INFO Client 7568] Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance

So there is some prob with connecting to the server.
did open all ports , did allow everything that has something to do with poe to my securty programm + disabled my firewall
Last edited by MILA12345 on Mar 18, 2017, 4:16:26 PM
I got this problem since August '16 , iwrote mails to support and in the end i was told they know about the problem but cant say when it will be fixed...

im loosing portals , get kicked out of lab ... fix this error pls it isnt fun anymore. sometimes i get this error 4 times in a row after changing area.
Last edited by Gondalen on Mar 19, 2017, 5:00:28 PM
Same problem here.. I get 20-30 disconnects a day. I have no connectivity issues with any other games. This is very frustrating. It happens when i try to enter my hideout, maps, regular instances, other players' hideouts, labyrtinth, side areas, daily missions..........

Tried playing on Amsterdam, Frankfurt and London servers. All the same.
Last edited by ertunconur on Mar 19, 2017, 6:33:41 PM
I'm sick and tired of this. Made my own thread because that was what the forum rules said to do. Now I'm here because this issue has gotten completely out of hand (10 times in about 8 hours of gameplay). Washington DC server. Everything else works perfectly fine, which makes this problem ridiculously frustrating.

When is there gonna be a response to this utterly ridiculous issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info