[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
jolzcarl wrote:
Here's My Setup Sir Frosty

Your items are pretty good. The only problem is your life is low and your resistances are not capped at 75%. I would suggest crafting resistances or life onto your rings/amulet/belt or wherever possible to get max res and more life. Then upgrade your rare items to get more life. Using a 5L belly of the beast will give you even more life.

If you do a few of these recommendations you should be able to do maps no problem.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
jolzcarl wrote:
Here's My Setup Sir Frosty

You will also want to find another dagger that is only pDPS, this will give you more damage.
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"
Ilunde wrote:
Im really new to this game, i already tried like 2 characters but i messed them up before i started lookig at build and decided to try this one. But im just wondering, when lvling do you just faceroll through everything?

Im currently level 42 and in act 4 on normal, using split shot for leleving, i am also using the 6l tabula with all the recommended gems, with the 2 rings that reduce mana cost, deaths harp bow, and some of the other recommended unqiues items you posted in your guide (like helmet and boots. (Also using arctic armor by itself with no links).

Dont know how to describe it but i am definatly not facerolling through anything atm. In some areas with bosses/elites i have to find for quite some time bfore i actually manage to kill em, as well as dying a couple of times first. Is this normal in lower levels like 40, or am i doing something wrong?

Like i said im really noob here :P

A few things to consider/try.. Death's Harp is a strong bow, but it may be helpful to spend 1-2c on a higher lvl bow (closer to your level) that is pDPS. You may also consider swapping over to spectral throw and the recommended links for that build. If you worked your way down to the mana leech nodes near the bottom of the tree, that may be enough to sustain mana with 1 of the elreon rings so you can pick up a different ring that will boost damage (adds physical or elemental damage). If that isnt enough to sustain the mana cost of the skill, get another mana leech node or 2 until you do enough damage to sustain then spec back out of those mana leech nodes.

What links are you using?

Honestly im not even sure, i was having a bad time with split arrow so i ended up changing and trying out a bunch of skills with no success, so i decided to just switch to the spectral throw with the recommended skills as you said, ill see how that goes :) thansk for reply
"
Ilunde wrote:

Honestly im not even sure, i was having a bad time with split arrow so i ended up changing and trying out a bunch of skills with no success, so i decided to just switch to the spectral throw with the recommended skills as you said, ill see how that goes :) thansk for reply

Ok keep me updated, if you have issues with spec throw, link your gear and gem set up and I'll take a look.
honestly i got this on standard

my question mite be out of context, but i really love spectral throw fast and easy farming
is this build can do in uber atziri, shaper, etc etc??

i want make use of my physical dagger for end boss and farm if can

"
leftyZX wrote:
honestly i got this on standard

my question mite be out of context, but i really love spectral throw fast and easy farming
is this build can do in uber atziri, shaper, etc etc??

i want make use of my physical dagger for end boss and farm if can

That was my original goal of making this build. With enough levels and gear like that nasty dagger, I really think it could. Check out my updated build with more life, and I think that would be your best shot.

Keep me updated.
Viable for HC?
"
RubyTheLegend wrote:
Viable for HC?

Haven't tested that, but I would imagine it is with my updated heavy life build.
Okay, thanks for the reply! I'm excited to try this build.
unless i missed something you don't need pierce on Spectral throw it pierces automatically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info