[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
jolzcarl wrote:
ok updating my progress sir im currently level 73 in merciless act 4 going on piety but everytime she threw a kamehameha i die instantly wtf is there a way to beat this trash boss haha.. just wondering how u beat her im currently soloing it all the way to finish it...

--JoLz

honestly, once you hit act 4 merc dried lake, just farm dried lake from 68 to 75 and then run maps. there's little reason to clear act 4 merc so soon because the bosses are actually scaled pretty ridiculously for early levels.
Hey, amazing build, i am lvl 78 atm starting to go to maps. I just have some questions:

- Its not worty to take fatal toxins for a total of 70% poison dmg + 10% poison chance?
- Why you don't take the power charge that need only 2 points?
- I have been testing the lighting golem , and it gives me more dps than the ice golem, any thought on that?

Thanks , happy new year!!
"
decyphier wrote:
"
jolzcarl wrote:
ok updating my progress sir im currently level 73 in merciless act 4 going on piety but everytime she threw a kamehameha i die instantly wtf is there a way to beat this trash boss haha.. just wondering how u beat her im currently soloing it all the way to finish it...

--JoLz

honestly, once you hit act 4 merc dried lake, just farm dried lake from 68 to 75 and then run maps. there's little reason to clear act 4 merc so soon because the bosses are actually scaled pretty ridiculously for early levels.

+1... This was my approach too
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
edwinschi wrote:
Hey, amazing build, i am lvl 78 atm starting to go to maps. I just have some questions:

- Its not worty to take fatal toxins for a total of 70% poison dmg + 10% poison chance?
- Why you don't take the power charge that need only 2 points?
- I have been testing the lighting golem , and it gives me more dps than the ice golem, any thought on that?

Thanks , happy new year!!

I tested fatal toxins and it did not seem worth it for the 3 additional points (it was recently nerfed). You can take the power charge if you like, with my build I was at the crit cap without it (95%). If you are well below the crit cap, it might be beneficial for you take take those nodes. For the lightning golem, you may be benefiting more from lightning than the others because your dagger is lower aps. I chose the chaos golem for the physical damage reduction. This is an area that you can select whatever you like based off your preference.

Happy new year to you too!
had a day off to play for a bit, so an update I guess. switching GMP for slower proj works fantastic on bosses while leveling with ST. 2nd phase cruel Dom died in like 7 seconds, not too bad.

anyway, would you be able to clarify for me why you invest in Acrobatics, but don't bother getting Phase Acrobatics?
"
decyphier wrote:
had a day off to play for a bit, so an update I guess. switching GMP for slower proj works fantastic on bosses while leveling with ST. 2nd phase cruel Dom died in like 7 seconds, not too bad.

anyway, would you be able to clarify for me why you invest in Acrobatics, but don't bother getting Phase Acrobatics?

Thanks for the update. In late game I haven't really felt the need to gem swap for bosses, probably due to the additional damage over time nodes (with Binos). I also haven't really felt the need to invest the additional 4 nodes to get phase acro because in the 80-90lvl range there are several levels of survivability already.

However, if you feel a bit squishy it might be a good idea to pick it up and see if it helps.
ok updating your Build so im Lv78 now just got the amazing Witchfire and im still farming dried lake but i wanted to try a run in a map like higher tier but the prob im scared to die and just plan to farm dried lake but now im bored so will i be able to run it i currently have the wrymscale to 5link but i wanted to 6L it but it cost a lot of currency so i decided to use or switch back to tabula Rasa and this is my setup currently http://prntscr.com/dqav6v and lastly whats a good 2nd hand set of weap coz i dont know whats better to put on it since its empty
"
jolzcarl wrote:
ok updating your Build so im Lv78 now just got the amazing Witchfire and im still farming dried lake but i wanted to try a run in a map like higher tier but the prob im scared to die and just plan to farm dried lake but now im bored so will i be able to run it i currently have the wrymscale to 5link but i wanted to 6L it but it cost a lot of currency so i decided to use or switch back to tabula Rasa and this is my setup currently http://prntscr.com/dqav6v and lastly whats a good 2nd hand set of weap coz i dont know whats better to put on it since its empty

It may be more helpful to link all your gear here in the forum, I see the picture, but some more item info would be nice.
Here's My Setup Sir Frosty

my Flask atm

i forgot to put my armor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info