[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
LeMonarque wrote:
Hello there !

I really like your build and it helped me a lot during this season. But now i've reach lvl89-90, i've hit a wall and i need some advices.

Here is my stuff :

I'm playing in SSF. My HP and my DPS are a little low for my level.
- my HP is just around 4k
- and my dps is around 13.5k in town.

Since I only have 3 months experience, I might have messed up something. But from what I understand, I see that :
- my amulet is not the best one
- my weapons can be upgraded (but i need a little luck on the drops)
- but above all, I think I really need Belly of the Beast. This is where I missed the health pool I need.

But just to be sure, can you check my character and see if i'm missing something else ?

I would say:

1) focus on rolling higher pDPS daggers (likely biggest dps factor)
2) Roll a rare amulet with phys, crit, crit multiplier (use essences perhaps or alcs. could even alt regal)
3) Starkonjas or Rat's nest will be a huge boost if you can manage to find or chance them
4) Belly will be a big life boost, but the rare you have isn't too bad
5) A diamond flask would be a big benefit too
6) ditch the mana flask, pick up more mana leech nodes if you can't sustain (then get 1-2 more damage boosting flasks)
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Thank you very much for the tips & advices ! I'll try that !
"
LeMonarque wrote:
Thank you very much for the tips & advices ! I'll try that !

no problem, let me know how it goes
Hello. I'm playing this build and seems smth goes wrong... I have quite low dps, check my profile, character name ST_tenchaos. I got ressistances overcapped (109,92,78), mb shuold lower it and take smth for dps, but i dont know what exactly whould i do. Help pls.

I want to try a chaos spectral throw build and was wondering if this build or a mortem musu build would be better?
"
Killaseason wrote:

gear's looking pretty solid
hard to know, I haven't played mortem mosu
could someone with some knowledge have a look at my char and see if its good for a lvl 71?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Binkyyy/characters - char sheet

Thanks!

Binkyyy

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAO4DHgOHBS0FtQeZDHMNjRCSES8VIBXtFfYWvxutH0Ej9iT9JpUqCypNLOEs6S5TMHwyMjWSNj031DiWOuE_J0MxRwZKfUrITI5M_02STipRR1S9VUtZ8FuvXEBc-V3yYeJieWKsY0NkWmVNaoxsjG6qcFJ07XXLdf19dX3jhG-Eooazh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j_qVZpaLnaqi2aOKplesZrDYsbO0xbVItfK3F7k-vG-9Nr6nwuzIFM2Y0NDTb9N-1CPUQtW52HbYvdmG2sHb590N4l7nVOpi62PtP-4O8kXy4fVv_MX-Cv66_94=?accountName=zenzevil&characterName=Zevil

I have only 4k HP and 23k dps in town. With full buffs and crit, about 200k dps in maps. So any tips for more hp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info