[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
merkader wrote:
been trying to do minotaur, got him down to about 10% hp and died. i noticed the dmg is somewhat lackluster on endgame bosses, can you check out my profile and see what I might be doing wrong or could upgrade? tooltip is 16k in town. char name is timmy_one_hand

Getting him down to 10% means you're pretty close. I do see a few improvements that you could make that would likely close the gap.

1) 40% dmg to spec throw enchant on helm
2) Rift gutter dagger is pretty decent, but the dps could certainly be higher (it's 301), also getting a second rare similar to the one you have to replace Bino's would likely help quite a bit
3) Certainly replace Bisco's with a rare with 70+life, crit chance, crit multiplier, flat phys, accuracy (this is a huge source of damage)
4) Diamond or steel rings with flat phys and chaos damage (another big source of damage)
5) A boot enchant (many add damage to attacks or crit chance)
6) Another 2 levels will make a big difference, because you could pick up another jewel slot (could get 3-4 double dipping damage modifiers on the jewel)

Overall, you're in the ballpark. But there are several small improvements that will put you over the top.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
alr build it and get 3.3k hp :(
"
safuan_yondai wrote:
alr build it and get 3.3k hp :(

This is because most of your gear either has no or very low life rolls.
Im lvl 60 and i'm still using Goredrill/Bloodplay Stilleto,with what should I replace those?
talked to you in game and you're a really nice guy!! im playing his build and it got me to lvl 93, still farming of course haha but overall clear speed is very good!! to go more life, you can skip 2 life nodes consisting of 5% max life beside constitution and go for written in blood. it gives you 2% more max life overall and gives you an extra 10 strength.
"
icedaga123 wrote:
talked to you in game and you're a really nice guy!! im playing his build and it got me to lvl 93, still farming of course haha but overall clear speed is very good!! to go more life, you can skip 2 life nodes consisting of 5% max life beside constitution and go for written in blood. it gives you 2% more max life overall and gives you an extra 10 strength.

Thanks, I appreciate it big time.
Hey what is better to have on my 5 link, poison support, or pierce support?
"
SanctusM wrote:
Hey what is better to have on my 5 link, poison support, or pierce support?

Pierce, I wouldn't use poison. The 5L setup is in the build guide.
Can u easily kill end game boss like shaper??? (With the gear u post on forum)
Hello there !

I really like your build and it helped me a lot during this season. But now i've reach lvl89-90, i've hit a wall and i need some advices.

Here is my stuff :

I'm playing in SSF. My HP and my DPS are a little low for my level.
- my HP is just around 4k
- and my dps is around 13.5k in town.

Since I only have 3 months experience, I might have messed up something. But from what I understand, I see that :
- my amulet is not the best one
- my weapons can be upgraded (but i need a little luck on the drops)
- but above all, I think I really need Belly of the Beast. This is where I missed the health pool I need.

But just to be sure, can you check my character and see if i'm missing something else ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info