[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
zenzevil wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAO4DHgOHBS0FtQeZDHMNjRCSES8VIBXtFfYWvxutH0Ej9iT9JpUqCypNLOEs6S5TMHwyMjWSNj031DiWOuE_J0MxRwZKfUrITI5M_02STipRR1S9VUtZ8FuvXEBc-V3yYeJieWKsY0NkWmVNaoxsjG6qcFJ07XXLdf19dX3jhG-Eooazh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j_qVZpaLnaqi2aOKplesZrDYsbO0xbVItfK3F7k-vG-9Nr6nwuzIFM2Y0NDTb9N-1CPUQtW52HbYvdmG2sHb590N4l7nVOpi62PtP-4O8kXy4fVv_MX-Cv66_94=?accountName=zenzevil&characterName=Zevil

I have only 4k HP and 23k dps in town. With full buffs and crit, about 200k dps in maps. So any tips for more hp?

More HP:

1) Starknoja's instead of Rat's Nest
2) Rare amulet with life/flat phys/crit
3) Rare boots with life/res
4) Rare rustic sash with life
5) life rolls/better life rolls on rings

Some of these will come at a cost of reducing DPS, but that's usually the trade off. Sounds like your DPS is pretty solid already though.

Passive tree looks reasonable. Make sure jewels have % max life on them.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
More HP:

Some of these will come at a cost of reducing DPS, but that's usually the trade off. Sounds like your DPS is pretty solid already though.

I have switched my Artic Armour for Hatred and Void Manipulation for Increased crit damage support. Now I have 33k dps in my hideout. With charges, crit and flask I have about 300k dps. I have also leveled up since then, I have 4.3k hp now. Enfeeble,, Rumi and Taste of Hate helps me survive more but are there any other options? For example using Lightning Coil? How about switching to ES build?

Oh btw I wonder if I should switch GMP to LMP.
Last edited by zenzevil on May 20, 2017, 12:10:26 PM
"
zenzevil wrote:
"
More HP:

I have switched my Artic Armour for Hatred and Void Manipulation for Increased crit damage support. Now I have 33k dps in my hideout. With charges, crit and flask I have about 300k dps. I have also leveled up since then, I have 4.3k hp now. Enfeeble,, Rumi and Taste of Hate helps me survive more but are there any other options? For example using Lightning Coil? How about switching to ES build?

Oh btw I wonder if I should switch GMP to LMP.

You could switch to ES, but I don't have a passive tree for that yet. And 3.0 will effect that quite a bit.

Belly of the Beast is likely your best option for a chest piece for survivability. The options I listed above will also help.
What about LMP vs GMP?
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:

You could switch to ES, but I don't have a passive tree for that yet. And 3.0 will effect that quite a bit.

Belly of the Beast is likely your best option for a chest piece for survivability. The options I listed above will also help.

Hey man chanced upon your build, looks great and I have a 38% life Belly's and a Rats Nest in stash, probably something I'd try soon.

I just wanted to know a few things;

1) can all endgame content be done on this build?

2) does using ST lag your PC?

So this build will work in 3.0? any information? because i want to leveling a Shadow for this build ^^
"
zenzevil wrote:
What about LMP vs GMP?

GMP. You can swap out GMP for slow proj against bossess if needed.
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:

Hey man chanced upon your build, looks great and I have a 38% life Belly's and a Rats Nest in stash, probably something I'd try soon.

I just wanted to know a few things;

1) can all endgame content be done on this build?

2) does using ST lag your PC?

1) Probably, especially if you are skilled.

2) This build is one of the least laggy builds I have ever played.
"
perling wrote:
So this build will work in 3.0? any information? because i want to leveling a Shadow for this build ^^

Hard to know, but I think it will be even better in 3.0.
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:

Hard to know, but I think it will be even better in 3.0.

How so? No offense, I's just considering respeccing my existing Assassin for this class/levelling a second completely new assassin (I'm doing one for Say_Ten's Melee Shadow already) but I've always liked ST as a skill.

Will you be testing this out in the beta? And have you personally done endgame content on it?

Thanks for all your replies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info