[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
edwinschi wrote:
Hey i am having a hard time trying to maximize my poison damage.

What is better 50% projectile damage(Winds of Change) or 36 crit multi(maligaros)?

It appears that projectile damage double dips(it multiply the intial hit and then the dot damage), the crit multi i guess will only multiply the initial hit.

And on the passives is the same is better to get 30% projectile damage, 30% damage over time or even physical damage.

Anyone has the right math for that? because if we know for sure what tipe of damage is better we can focus on that. On the tree is possible to lose one tipe to get another with the same points.

Thanks!

- I found dps was better with Maligaro's. But Winds offers some life if yours is low and the proj speed may be interesting to test

- Proj damage is usually the best form because it scales with all types of damage (chaos, phys etc)

Edit: I wouldn't focus too much on maxing poison damage.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Jan 5, 2017, 11:40:14 AM
Thanks for the answer, but i will try to focus a little more on the poison damage ( i like poison hehe) i have been using poison suporte gem instead of pierce for 100% poison chance and on boss i change de GPM to pierce.

Just melted the XOPH breachlord faster than my flame totem inquisitor (120k dps per totem!).

so the build works , have you tried the high end content? shapper, guardians, t15 maps?

"
edwinschi wrote:
Thanks for the answer, but i will try to focus a little more on the poison damage ( i like poison hehe) i have been using poison suporte gem instead of pierce for 100% poison chance and on boss i change de GPM to pierce.

Just melted the XOPH breachlord faster than my flame totem inquisitor (120k dps per totem!).

so the build works , have you tried the high end content? shapper, guardians, t15 maps?

I have only done up to t15 maps. Melt those easily too. I haven't tinkered too much with different gem setups for bosses, because every boss I have attempted dies in less than 15 seconds haha
"
svulloman wrote:
I love this build!

Im new to poe and i want to play CI, What do you think of this ?

Glad you're enjoying it! I'm not as familiar with CI as life. From my first glance it looks promising. If you decide to try it, let me know how it goes.
Id be interested in a CI version of this for sure - great work though! :D
Hi dude !

I chose your build for my second char in this awesome game, and all i can say is "Thank you". Im having so much fun with it so far !

I still have some questions for you sir :)

1) I dont understand how immortal call is working with your build, cuz i dont ahve any endurance charge for the moment, and you dont seem to have endurance charge on your gear either

2) What do i need on my weapons (priorities) : damage? Crit? Global crit?

My apologies if the answers are on the guide and i missed them...

And sorry for my english.

Still an awesome guide imo :)
"
AIbatroll wrote:
Hi dude !

I chose your build for my second char in this awesome game, and all i can say is "Thank you". Im having so much fun with it so far !

I still have some questions for you sir :)

1) I dont understand how immortal call is working with your build, cuz i dont ahve any endurance charge for the moment, and you dont seem to have endurance charge on your gear either

2) What do i need on my weapons (priorities) : damage? Crit? Global crit?

My apologies if the answers are on the guide and i missed them...

And sorry for my english.

Still an awesome guide imo :)

Glad you're enjoying it!

1) Immortal call does not need endurance charges to proc. With no endurance charges it still provides about .5 sec of protection (enough time to protect against a big hit)

2) First weapon I would suggest is a Bino's. The off had priorities are: 1) High pDPS, attack speed, crit chance, crit multiplier
Loving the build so far. I have a few questions though.

1) Are there any luxury items for this build? Like very good/expensive uniques?

2) Right now I only have 14.2k dps on Spectral Throw in town. I know I havn't got all the dps nodes yet and my gear could be better + I'm on a 5L.. But is there something I am missing or will I reach your dps with a 6L and more passives?

3) I only have around 4.1k life, is that normal (more damage build)?

Last edited by bjornborg on Jan 7, 2017, 9:04:49 PM
"
bjornborg wrote:
Loving the build so far. I have a few questions though.

1) Are there any luxury items for this build? Like very good/expensive uniques?

2) Right now I only have 14.2k dps on Spectral Throw in town. I know I havn't got all the dps nodes yet and my gear could be better + I'm on a 5L.. But is there something I am missing or will I reach your dps with a 6L and more passives?

3) I only have around 4.1k life, is that normal (more damage build)?

The most important luxuary items I would say are
1 - A high pDPS offhand dagger (or 2 if you can afford them; >300 pDPS)
2 - 4 stat jewels (life + 3 damage stats)
3 - Jewelry with high flat phys, crit, crit multiplier
4 - Headhunter

14k dps in town is pretty good, as long as you are clearing the maps you want to effectively. We get alot of our dps from bleed/poison. My dps is likely higher due to the 6th link, 4 stat jewels, and perhaps slightly better jewelry.

The life I'm not sure about. Using my added "more life tree" I have 5.8-5.9k. I would need to see your gear and passive tree.
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Jan 8, 2017, 10:07:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info