South East Asia PoE Community!

Hi, I just started not long ago and I'm looking for a guild and to learn more! Hopped over from D3 to PoE and I must say this is much more addictive.

IGN: CakeOnYourFace
Gateway: SG
League: Warband

Level 75 Marauder, 1h Aegis BoR tank.

Anyone looking for mapping buddy / friend / whatever, please do drop me a message!
Sup guys,

Just came back to play PoE after a loooooong time (the last thing i remembered was races was just starting).

Anyway, i'm lvl 79 incinerate tank (still looking for gear to finish off my build as i was previously a spectral throw player). Haven't done act 4 and lots to learn.

add me up guys! (I'm in standard)
Hi Guys I am player from MY, having holiday now, usually will be online.
Now playing at Standard League, looking for Guild to join, wouldn't feel bored while level a new character.

IGN: hoilidayModDue
League: Standard League
Player from SG, being playing on and off since beta, looking for people to map with. Currently in NS so I'm only online on weekends
Hey guys looking for a sub-active guild to join for mapping , general banter etc. Feel free to add me in game if you wanna do some maps together.

IGN: Phyress_
League: Standard League
Build: Fb Cyclone
Hello~ South korea player here~ SG gateway , Standard IGN:tacihon
Hi everyone.

Looking for people to kill stuff with or a guild to join.

IGN: Valeni, Veryiyn or Khorfal
Standard League
Hi. Just came back to POE last week. I m looking for a community to play with. Use to play with a couple budd of mine in an Asian server a couple years ago. Currently a lv 52 marauder planning to go with a rf buil plus multiple aura. Would love to join a guild with teamspeak or rc or any thing similar. FIND ME AND GET A COOKIE!!!

Ign: wKingZen
Steam: Antigma

PS. I M LONELY!
Hi guys, I just came over to Global from Garena last month, now I'm in need of a new guild now because my current one only wants League players.

I'm based in Malaysia, and online anytime everyday. I am active! Currently playing as an Incinerate Totem Witch...hope someone would recruit me...PM me here or on my Facebook.
[IMG]http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l531/op_clover/sda_zpslz1gq2re.png[/IMG]
Hi guys,

I am a casual player from Malaysia. I only play on standard currently
I am looking for an active guild please give me an invite

Thank you!

IGN: Momodav
Last edited by ruyyerguy on Oct 3, 2015, 1:05:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info