[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

what are your thoughts on this as a league starter? I was thinking of doing this next league
Chief, if i´m using orb storm + power charge on cit + curse on hit + temporal chains , should i go for the power instalibity + spell power per charge near the soc point?

Also, how about decoy totem? it feels good here, cause u can stand still nearby while he soaks dam for you while u are keeping safe AND leeching life while dealing damage..... Its a bad idea?
"Choose not to believe"
"
Aevra wrote:
what are your thoughts on this as a league starter? I was thinking of doing this next league

I'm running this build now; I recommend this as a 2nd char because it needs a 5L to really work well.

Run the 1st as a Elementalist Flameblast Totem, get your core currency and 5L (and possibly consuming dark chanced) and then build this as a 2nd.
All that and a bag of chips!
"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
asaf54321 wrote:
hi, currently lvl 70 with this build
i tried using your cwdt setup, yet for some reason the skills do not apply the curses when the cwdt gem is slotted, if i take it out and cast the skills manually, they apply the curses as intended.

what might be the reason?

Read up on trigger skills in the wiki. Essentially, you cannot link a gem to two triggers. If the CwDT is casting the curse, then CoH will not apply. That is why the curse has to be a higher level than CwDT.

didnt know that, managed to get it to work, thanks

im having a terrible time getting the right colors for it tho, and i dont wanna give up on temp chains, do you have another suggestion for an attack instead of blade vortex? maybe ice nova could be good?

other than that im enjoying your build and most of my gear is done i think, going to attemp guardians and breachlords soon
Ign : Suffix \ SinfulMastery
Last edited by asaf54321 on Feb 14, 2017, 3:32:15 AM
Is there anyother way to cover up for the ES for the LL setup without presence of chayula?
Is there any replacement for vortex in this setup? I'd trade off clearspeed for more boss dps.Can glacial cascade work in this case?
The biggest problem I am having with this build is getting stun locked. While it's great fun, when I get in a position when I get hit multiple times (the lightning orb from a breach for example) I often get stun locked to the point I cannot do anything for 1-2 seconds. That usually results in insta-death, especially when being zerged by a big group.

How can we avoid stun lock with this build? The stunning seems excessive and I feel like it's gotten worse somehow during this league as I don't remember getting stunned nearly as much as this with prior leagues/builds.
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Feb 16, 2017, 2:14:16 AM
"
Mooginator wrote:
The biggest problem I am having with this build is getting stun locked. While it's great fun, when I get in a position when I get hit multiple times (the lightning orb from a breach for example) I often get stun locked to the point I cannot do anything for 1-2 seconds. That usually results in insta-death, especially when being zerged by a big group.

How can we avoid stun lock with this build? The stunning seems excessive and I feel like it's gotten worse somehow during this league as I don't remember getting stunned nearly as much as this with prior leagues/builds.

Eye of chayula, Necklace
Last edited by Ynera on Feb 16, 2017, 4:45:53 AM
I finally have enough Chayula splinters to make a breachstone, how well can this build do it? Do the mobs/Chayula have a bunch of chaos resistance? Or should I just get someone to carry me through it? Does my current build/gear look like I can handle it on my own?
Last edited by Yuroshock on Feb 16, 2017, 10:52:01 AM
"
Yuroshock wrote:
I finally have enough Chayula splinters to make a breachstone, how well can this build do it? Do the mobs/Chayula have a bunch of chaos resistance? Or should I just get someone to carry me through it? Does my current build/gear look like I can handle it on my own?

All breaches and breachlords are extremely easy for this build once your gear (especially gem levels + quality) and passive setup are set in stone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info