[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

I can definitely see the value of the end charge generation on hexproof maps, but I think your pricing info is outdated. There are 7 jewels with 3 double dipping mods online for an ex or less right now (lowest dmg 34%) whereas the cheapest Red Dreams are a bit under 4 ex.
is having a 5L6S a big deal over having just a 5L?
Looking forward to play this build in v2.6 next league...

Breach is almost over and im bored.
At what level can you solo uber izaro?

I am sitting at a bit over 9.2k ES at the moment close to level 81. I've managed to solo the first 3 labs without issue.

My char at the moment:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Darksagex/characters

Marillah

I have an issue with burst damage even though I am running AA, I still get the feeling I am a bit squishy (maybe Beast of the Fur Shawl?). DPS is okish, need to level and invest in the dream gems.

Anything I can do better? Thanks!
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Darksagex wrote:

I am sitting at a bit over 9.2k ES at the moment close to level 81. I've managed to solo the first 3 labs without issue.

My char at the moment:

Marillah

I have an issue with burst damage even though I am running AA, I still get the feeling I am a bit squishy (maybe Beast of the Fur Shawl?). DPS is okish, need to level and invest in the dream gems.

AA + 3/4 end charges + Basalt is ~45% physical damage reduction. Throw in fortify, chill and temp chains and you can see how easy lab is for this character. I facetanked him while getting my uber ascendency around 74
"
A_Riot_Coming wrote:
I can definitely see the value of the end charge generation on hexproof maps, but I think your pricing info is outdated. There are 7 jewels with 3 double dipping mods online for an ex or less right now (lowest dmg 34%) whereas the cheapest Red Dreams are a bit under 4 ex.

Oh wow, did Mathil make a build or something? They were 90c start of league and fell to about 65c, so they were always just over an ex when I was playing this league.
Just curious what I'm doing wrong with my character or Path of Building, I get a listed 53k DPS and 11.7k DoT, my gear is pretty good, I could spend a couple hundred chaos to upgrade for minimal gain. The biggest upgrade would be shavs, been saving up for it but haven't quite gotten there yet. Thinking I need about 800c for 6L shaves and the amulet.

Anyways where's my missing damage?
"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:

My char at the moment:

Marillah

AA + 3/4 end charges + Basalt is ~45% physical damage reduction. Throw in fortify, chill and temp chains and you can see how easy lab is for this character. I facetanked him while getting my uber ascendency around 74

Same i've facetank uber izaro around 77/78 without any problem, and for that type of boss (single most of him phases is stand in one position) i'm using Conc eff, over incr. area.
Started mapping with 70 and tested up to T10 at the moment and except breaches I dont have any problems (breaches are done with my 90 EQ Slayer). Here is my Gear:
Spoiler

Have to upgrade my flasks, a better strength roll on Death's Door and searching for a good crystal belt with strength (why the f**** you can't craft strength on belt ...
). The next level will be somem Jewels too. Any ideas to improve?
Last edited by Borat187 on Jan 18, 2017, 7:12:30 PM
Im thinking of taking a 4% less mana reserved node and running discipline on my mana instead of arctic armor. Then running arctic armor and herald of ice on my life. But that would lwave me with 3% of my total mana if i calculated it correctly, so i was wondering if that would lead to mana issues.

On a different note, uber lab and the breachlords are pretty easy (didnt try chayula yet), as long as im on top of my flasks i can tank them. Gona try out the guardians soon and i was wondering if i should any nomal wand with spell damage when doing chaimera or hydra, or is there a better substitute weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info