A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

WOOHOO
3D art for
please?
"
I'd like GGG to clarify if " the saint's treasure" was meant to degrade Jesus Christ. If so I would like to see this art removed as it would be extremely offensive to me . Me and several other longtime members/ supporters would be forced to uninstall. I'm not a prude and am not easily offended but this would be crossing the line.

Please be more thin skinned.
WTB div card to bring back the old UI.

Pretty hilarious with the Jesus outcry though. Really.

Perhaps I should submit 5 div cards of a broken body, last being a head with Crown of Thorns. I mean really, grow the fuck up. Good troll though.

New divination cards are intriguing, really opens up some possibilities. Don't entirely understand the new 3D art, everything shown on the character is already in game or is it the axe? lol
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
silentkarl wrote:
faaaaaaakkkkkkK! I want that skull mtx. That is sexy af

Unless I'm mistaken, that's the Gore Skull helmet MTX, already available in the store... but I don't think I've seen it on a daily special yet.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Vaydra wrote:
.... Jesus was of Middle Eastern descent because of the geographic location of the events described in the Gospels, and, among some modern Christian scholars, the genealogy ascribed to him. For this reason, he should be portrayed as an olive-skinned individual typical of the Levant region.

also the subject of the card looks more like ProjectPT than Jesus

That just makes it even funnier.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I don't know about that Saints Treasure card. Some might be offended. As in very.

I'm not btw, just pointing this out.

I think this is the best batch of cards in awhile.

Let'em be offended. This is a card depicting an in-game event. Anyone thinking it has to do with real life is reaching way too hard for something to offend them.

EDIT: I had no idea there was already a very long discussion in this thread about whether or not that card depicts Jesus.

If you honestly believe it does, please remove your head from the anal cavity between your legs and get a grip on reality.

Of all the things to offend you in this game, from people trying to become literal gods themselves, to sacrifice, to mass killings, to a chapel with a whole level full of blood pools and piles of dead bodies, you chose card art to be offended by.

Get. Your. Life. Together.
Last edited by Lazyantikrist on Dec 21, 2016, 12:44:41 AM
"
Anyone thinking it has to do with real life is reaching way too hard for something to offend them.

Of course there is an intended reference to real life - this is what means to be "funny" about the card I guess.

Actually it´s needless as fckingfck.
"
Querne wrote:
"
Anyone thinking it has to do with real life is reaching way too hard for something to offend them.

Of course there is an intended reference to real life - this is what means to be "funny" about the card I guess.

Actually it´s needless as fckingfck.

Where in any of this did you get that they're trying to be funny? This game has never had much for humor. It's meant to be dark and gritty.

They're depicting an event in the in-game world.

If you're offended you're trying too damn hard to be offended.

Get over yourself.
"
I'm actually waiting for a comment from GGG on this.I Refuse to play a game that depicts the Son of God as a liar and thief. If u got the balls to put something like that in game I'd like for you to acknowledge it publicly.

According to some he was a drug Addict, don't see the issue.
Last edited by Radgris on Dec 21, 2016, 1:16:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info