[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

What do you think about using
as the helm for this build?
"
ledit0ut wrote:
What do you think about using
as the helm for this build?

It would work for the additional damage, but you'd be gimping your ES a bunch.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hey!

I catched your build on Reddit and fell in love with the concept. Run around & Loot. Since I have about 4400 maptiers to go for 40/40 I thought this was a great build to run it with.
And Since I was pizzablast totem Elementalist, the respecc and gearing would be rather cheap for me to try this out. Had Shavs, Chayula's presence and some other items.

I got a couple question for you. What do you think of the unique jewel:

What I understand, it should be a very decent jewel fr this build. Since we have 5 flasks (11 buffs on use in my current setup), some of auras/golems etc, it should give a fairly decent amount of flat fire damage to spells. And It would scale very well if you could fit in a HeadHunter at some point.

I'm also a very big fan of Heretics and currently trying out running a Discipline gem aswel. Although this requires 4 additional points to put in Charisma for the 12% mana reducded and a lvl 2-3 Enligthen.

I'm not sure yet of all my gems and link setups but running it for now and it works well, except if golems die, need to deactivate Anger aura, summon 2 and activate aura again. But I can live with it. Ideally I would want an unset ring and enlighten lvl 3 in heretics for more unreserved mana. (Currently 18 unreserved mana but it is enough for flame dash now and then)

Also currently running Doedre's Paua ring for +1 curse but I'm broke and cant afford another ring atm with resis/%es roll on it but I will change it in very near future. And respecc away 1 jewel node + get another passive from Cruel bandits. And also have to replace other ring as well for ideal setup.

Also what second golem would be ideal, lightning for cast speed? Although it feels abit meh but I guess hitting more damage around can be nice.

Thanks for the awesome guide and video and the effort you put into this!
Gammel
Also adding that I noticed you didnt put a point into Arcane Vision. What's your take on that point? Is it doable without it? I've kinda always ran it as LL/CI so far.
@Lars: Thanks for reminding me of that jewel, it's actually pretty awesome for this build! I'm gonna try it out right now.

Not a huge fan of Heretic's Veil personally. I prefer the extra resists and ES from a normal ES helm.

Arcane Vision is useful if you have to see monsters. This build...doesn't need it at all lol
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
@Lars: Thanks for reminding me of that jewel, it's actually pretty awesome for this build! I'm gonna try it out right now.

Not a huge fan of Heretic's Veil personally. I prefer the extra resists and ES from a normal ES helm.

Arcane Vision is useful if you have to see monsters. This build...doesn't need it at all lol

Allright, thanks for the quick reply! The reasn I posted Heretic's becasue I could fit in a lvl 21 Disc aura with it for cost of the item + 4 passive points and enlighten to always have mana to cast golems. So getting to 10k-10.5k es should be pretty easy to achieve. But I guess a 500+ es helmet would make similar, although I always end up with less gemslots that I usually want. :D Also having 2 lvl 23 auras at some point is petty sweet too.

I'll try some other things out with the build. I like the idea of running Guardian Prism to be able to have 3x50% auras on life. You scrficie ES but you could get some additional nice auras to make this build work.

Anyway, awesome build. I really love it. I will come back in couple days when I can post my updated gear and other ideas!

Gammel
hey dude, i'm realy interrested in your build... Can you please make few videos of gameplay with headhunter?
nvm, sry, didn't seen it xD
Last edited by 1322837 on Jan 2, 2017, 1:50:45 AM
this is so expensive but i wanna try it :D
What do you think could it be possible to go with Inquisitor and a crit-like version of the hooves?
"
Picknicker00 wrote:
What do you think could it be possible to go with Inquisitor and a crit-like version of the hooves?

You'd have to use herald of ice to compensate a bit for the missing prolif, but it could work yea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info