[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

"
ZePample wrote:
Planning to make a Grand Spectrum version?

I have created a CI version, based off his tree and idea, but this is made for HC. You're able to run 12 Grand Spectrums and it'll boost your damage by a ton, you can also use Hearld of Thunder in a 6link on your chest for even more DPS. I might make a guide soon based on my CI HC version.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvA-4NfBFQEzUV1xcvF6QYPBhWGGoZihqPGyUc3B0UHaodvh8YIvQo-iy_LagzhzW5NsU5UjwFPV9GUkZxRtdLrkyzUftSKVJTVdZV4FZIVmNXyVgHWFpca1-wY_1k52ZUZp5remwLbRlvnnC7cYVyD3rmf8aApIKbgseDCYRIhMWFe4aui3qMdo8aj0aTJ5Rvl5WX9Jo7m6GbtZ_foS-nCKcrr42xQrGQtAy3MbiTvSe-gL6KwcXDOsNtyL_KSsrTzRbQH9QH2CTZW9q52t3cjd-K4Yji9-kC6rrr7uwY7DjvfO_r9tr56PrS-wn8TP5J

Edited, nevermind.
Last edited by Kungfuanthony on Dec 24, 2016, 2:41:37 AM
i am tryin grand spectrum variant of this build atm. my tooltip is 9800 at hideout with 12 spectrums. I am at level 83 and got only 4 ascandencies. i wondered why i lack so much tooltip from yours does pandelum and golem ascandancy points add that much?
"
Luriel wrote:
i am tryin grand spectrum variant of this build atm. my tooltip is 9800 at hideout with 12 spectrums. I am at level 83 and got only 4 ascandencies. i wondered why i lack so much tooltip from yours does pandelum and golem ascandancy points add that much?

What else did you change?

Are you still low life? Are your gems level 20? Did you get tooltip with flasks and elemental overload?
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Luriel wrote:

These boots scale insanely well with flat fire damage, which you don't have on any of your gear. % Fire damage doesn't scale anywhere close to as good as base # - # fire damage to spells. You should probably also get all your gems from 19 > 20 and 20 quality them.

Your flasks also are an issue, you only have Atziri's Promise, Dying Sun will increase your AoE alot and will help kill more things with each step.

The third thing is, the tree is a bit sloppy, I don't mean to sound rude but the tree wastes 5 points for a jewel socket when you could reroute and only use 3, and a few other places are just a reach for jewel sockets, both on yours and the OPs tree. But your tree looks half like mine, and half like his, which is bad, his is made for softcore, as a lowlife, mine I posted is for both HC & SC but isn't lowlife, it's CI.
"
Kungfuanthony wrote:
"
Luriel wrote:

These boots scale insanely well with flat fire damage, which you don't have on any of your gear. % Fire damage doesn't scale anywhere close to as good as base # - # fire damage to spells. You should probably also get all your gems from 19 > 20 and 20 quality them.

Your flasks also are an issue, you only have Atziri's Promise, Dying Sun will increase your AoE alot and will help kill more things with each step.

The third thing is, the tree is a bit sloppy, I don't mean to sound rude but the tree wastes 5 points for a jewel socket when you could reroute and only use 3, and a few other places are just a reach for jewel sockets, both on yours and the OPs tree. But your tree looks half like mine, and half like his, which is bad, his is made for softcore, as a lowlife, mine I posted is for both HC & SC but isn't lowlife, it's CI.

Are you looking at the right tree or are you referring to his?

I'm not wasting any points in mine.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
i know my tree is a bit sloppy, opened that character 2 days ago. i will control tree when i have time. there is no issue for dmg tbh btw i can do t15 easily. but i just wondered why there is so much difference in tooltip. But as i said my tooltip is at hideout with no flasks or etc. only auras. And i will correct tree pathin if u tell me where is it, maybe i couldnt see the route.
"
Luriel wrote:
i know my tree is a bit sloppy, opened that character 2 days ago. i will control tree when i have time. there is no issue for dmg tbh btw i can do t15 easily. but i just wondered why there is so much difference in tooltip. But as i said my tooltip is at hideout with no flasks or etc. only auras. And i will correct tree pathin if u tell me where is it, maybe i couldnt see the route.

Going through the Scion tree is included in my build, but not in his, you're running lowlife and you should be looking at his tree, not mine, mine is just a pure CI, I also made a guide based off of this one if you'd like to check it out Click here for my guide
Just FYI, you linked your helmet twice instead of your wand... Which is the cause of some confusion for some comments.

I've been running a similar build for Breach SC with lots of success. Stil messing around with my tree and gear (5L shavs trying to get 6L, The Vertex helmet with a Wrath aura because I'm silly and forgot Wrath doesn't add flat dmg to spells), but my end goal for auras is:

26% reduced mana reserved
Heretics Veil: Ele Weak - Flam - HoI - Anger
3L: Blood Magic - Discipline - HoT

Keep up the great work =)
"
Exuroo wrote:
Just FYI, you linked your helmet twice instead of your wand... Which is the cause of some confusion for some comments.

I've been running a similar build for Breach SC with lots of success. Stil messing around with my tree and gear (5L shavs trying to get 6L, The Vertex helmet with a Wrath aura because I'm silly and forgot Wrath doesn't add flat dmg to spells), but my end goal for auras is:

26% reduced mana reserved
Heretics Veil: Ele Weak - Flam - HoI - Anger
3L: Blood Magic - Discipline - HoT

Keep up the great work =)

Fixed the items, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info