An Update to the Divination Stash Tab

GG now actually a reason to get the tab...
Hello GGG,
Guys, there are 2 kinds of stash tabs you should create :
First, a map stash tab, with exactly the same features as the essence one. Being able to maintain in order all the maps and upgrade them without going to a vendor all the time would be awesome !
Second, I want a Chaos Orb/Regal Orb stash, where I could put and removes all the rares to get Chaos and Regal orbs without selling them to the vendor <3
I want a Divination Stash Tab for Guilds.

Is it asking too much?

Guilds deserve more love. <3
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
"
Thrett wrote:
Great! Now can get a upgrade for premium tabs people that supported you already--thanks.

Here a constructive feedback for free--make a button that would take all currency, divination, essences from your peraonal inventory and put them in the respective tab. Thanks

I had this idea too when I was fast mapping with a group. I'm usually last to port into a map because i like to place loot into specific stash tabs... Laggy gateways makes this even worse.

Would love some sort of inventory -> stash filter that allows custom settings when ctrl-clicking from inventory to stash... but having div cards/currency/essences automatically going to the dedicated tabs would be a good start!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
HOLD THE PHONE!

GGG is actually FIXING things based on PLAYER FEEDBACK now?!?!

what has happened??????????
"I'm lovin it!"™
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
"
Commoble wrote:
Meanwhile, a generic tab still lets me see my entire card collection on the screen at once, letting me know instantly if that card I just threw in it completed a set without having to scroll. This still isn't worth getting.

Sure you can use a generic tab and all is fine.
But this tab is super nice for people like me who enjoy the artwork on the cards! ;)

Thanks GGG for improving it so fast :)
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
holy fuck sliders.

why can't we have more sliders elsewhere!?

"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
holy fuck sliders.

why can't we have more sliders elsewhere!?

age check! i got it! :D
Exiled for Eternity
Speaking of Divination Cards, when are we going to see the next batch brought in game Bex? Any news?
Wow thats amazing, GGG does it again !
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info