An Update to the Divination Stash Tab

Let's celebrate this with a big nice cup of blue milk!
Love it!
"
Ordack wrote:
Thanks for ruining this tab, now you can't read cards ...

What part of slider to display between 3 and 10 per row is too complicated for you?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
When can we expect 2.5.1?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I'm glad they're doing this. Also I CAN SELL RIGHT OUT OF MY DIV TAB? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS?
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Ordack wrote:
Thanks for ruining this tab, now you can't read cards ...

What part of slider to display between 3 and 10 per row is too complicated for you?

Sorry, I didn't see this scroll, i can keep the actual size. Is good change!

"Sorry for my bad English"
Chris: "We are not going to make trade system, since we want players to "work" for acquiring their items".

GGG news: "...and ability to list your cards for indexing on trade websites."

Hypocrisy here is strong.
Last edited by Cicindela on Dec 19, 2016, 3:10:35 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Lynxdragon wrote:
When are we getting a map tab?

Never.

You can 'stack' duplicate items because the game only has to remember what the item is and how many of them you have. A white Dungeon Map, a blue Dungeon Map with monster ele/chaos resist, a blue Dungeon Map with monsters have a chance to avoid status ailments, and a yellow Dungeon Map with 8 mods are four completely different times. Not only does the technology not support it, but the concept of stacking doesn't even make sense. Think about the usability of what you're proposing - you have 62 Dungeon Maps stacked and you want to find one in particular? Good luck.

It's extremely obvious that the Quad Tabs were designed with maps in mind. They could implement a different tab for maps but it would only be able to store non-corrupted white maps. Nobody wants to have to scour a map just to throw it in the stash and a map tab which is fundamentally bad at storing maps is worthless. You're asking for a feature people like the idea of but would not actually be used.

If a white map was coded to use a smaller number of bits than a yellow map was, I could see where it wouldn't be in GGG's interest to have map tabs. If the number of bits is the same, and it's just some 0s flipped to 1s for white to blue to yellow (and for specific mods) than all GGG needs to do is design an intuitive interface for drilling down through maps.

They could have one page with each map type*. If you click on that type it would open up four small map icons of that map type: white map (say 1,000), Blue maps (say 200) Yellow Maps (Say 200) and Corrupted Maps (say 200). Each map icon (except white) would open up a 10x20 window with the individual maps - so 10x20 blue maps, 10x20 yellow maps etc.

*limited to current map types, if they changed the map's level, graphics etc, than pre-existing map tabs would become remove only and new map tabs wouldn't accept older map types.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Dec 19, 2016, 3:12:00 AM
Great. Now when are you going to introduce the ability to manage the MTX page? That'd be pretty cool.
It is sweet to see GGG swiftly reacting to player's feedback, at least in some cases. I'm puzzled, however, how this was not implemented from very start. Divination stash tab as it was originally sold was completely unusable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info