Recently we introduced three new types of Stash Tabs and a Special Stash Tab Bundle that includes all three at a discounted price. Based on your feedback, we're adding a new feature to the Divination Stash Tab!

In Content Update 2.5.1 it will come with a slider that allows you to alter how many Divination Cards you can see in your stash tab at once. Originally, you were only able to see up to three Divination Cards across your stash. You can now see up to ten!
The Divination Stash Tab will still come with all its original features, including its 5,000 stack size limit and ability to list your cards for indexing on trade websites. For more information, check out the video below.

If you haven't got your Divination Stash Tab yet, we recommend checking out the Special Stash Tab Bundle that temporarily offers a discount on your purchase if you're looking to grab all three new stash tabs, the Divination Stash Tab, Essence Stash Tab and Quad Stash Tab.

The bundle costs the same as purchasing the Divination Tab and Quad Tab together which makes the Essence Tab a free bonus for a limited time only! The Special Stash Tab Bundle will stop being available on Tuesday the 10th of January.

If you're interested in getting some points, we recommend checking out our new Breach Supporter Packs and existing Atlas of Worlds supporter packs! Thank you for your generous support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
what is going on
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
you're so warm o3o
Last edited by iHyPeR on Dec 18, 2016, 4:42:37 PM
PRESS M
Looks way better.
cool gonna drink some milk/redbull to celebrate!
Last edited by mgriff on Dec 18, 2016, 4:42:08 PM
Sweet thanks for tweaking it from our feedback!
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Much better
thank you for adding size slider <3
Very nice! Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info