[2.6] Classic Crit Autoherald Bomber - perfect for Lake to Strand farming

"
Hi,

I'm playing a very alike build and maybe you guys have some ideas to optimize the single target DPS for T10-T15 bosses.

Everything else melts with setup, so the 5L is free to use.

Items

Skill tree

Flasks

The most troublesome are the mana cost, so maybe I ll have to get a nice

to keep them at bay. What troubles me the most is the source of high damage and I'm open for all suggestions. Frostbolt looks appealing to me because of the high base damage, buy maybe a pizza stick will outperform for single target DPS.

Thanks

Interesting use of southbound gloves. How much dps you getting with HoI with charges up?
I can add some screenshots when I'm back home in the evening.

Yet you should keep in mind that I have HoT in the helmet, not HoI.

Maybe I'll switch that and check if it changes the damage output and flow of the build.
I added six pictures showing HoT/HoI in the different stages.

deactivated

activated

max charges + flasks

Last edited by the_Alexomator on Apr 5, 2017, 2:22:15 PM
"
I added six pictures showing HoT/HoI in the different stages.

deactivated

activated

max charges + flasks

That looks pretty good! I might start recommending southbound for reccommended uniques section in my build
Have you experimented with either a stronger HoT or HoI?

I gave it a try yesterday and found out that with way higher pack size a strong HoI makes the build run smooth.
On the other hand with a low pack size a strong HoT feels just better.

I will try to shoot some videos you can use for your guide if you like to.
"
Have you experimented with either a stronger HoT or HoI?

I gave it a try yesterday and found out that with way higher pack size a strong HoI makes the build run smooth.
On the other hand with a low pack size a strong HoT feels just better.

I will try to shoot some videos you can use for your guide if you like to.

Generally HoI takes precedent over HoT, cause it just feels terrible if you don't explode a pack.

Also, if could could shoot some videos for me that would be really nice! I have a shitty laptop so mine are a bit . . . powerpointy. If you could showcase the clearspeed on red maps, that would be great.Thanks so much man.
(post to reddit if you can too.)
How does this build deal with reflect without paying 10% xp?
@Aimmboat

I didn't have that mcuh time on the weekend, but I managed to get some raw footage of T11 to T15 shaped maps. Maybe I can cut it today and post some of it.

Yet the problem is once HoT's crit wont one hit the initial mob and the pack won't explode.
I redid my Vortex setup to: Vortex - Spell Echo - Faster Cast - Inc Crit - Inc Crit Dmg

This seems to do a decent job as initial burst. Especially in maps with a lower pack size where HoI wont cover the whole screen once it procs.
With the recent changes on AoE I also would like to find out how HoI changed with that. Maybe the so far for me mandatory Inc AoE could be replaced.

@packotictacs

ele reflect maps kill you.
ele reflect bosses reflect can be leeched out with Atziris while they are still in a pack.
"
packotictacs wrote:
How does this build deal with reflect without paying 10% xp?

You can get vinktars + vaal pact. just sacrifice some hp/jewel nodes in the life version of the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info