[2.6] Classic Crit Autoherald Bomber - perfect for Lake to Strand farming

Here is a video of Shaped Strand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zkoAhkBo2s
Last edited by Billydanomad on Mar 25, 2017, 1:45:40 AM
"
Billydanomad wrote:

no offence, but that shaped strand clear is kind of shitty.

Gimme a bit of time, ill post a vid of my autobomber on a shaped strand in standard
"
Billydanomad wrote:

Video's up:
https://youtu.be/i8jiED54514
"
Aimmboat wrote:
"
Billydanomad wrote:

Gimme a bit of time, ill post a vid of my autobomber on a shaped strand in standard

Ya, I'm not great, and I don't play a squishy build likes yours is. I'm trying to push mine deeper into endgame, which I don't think yours can do. You can tell the difference in your clear speed and my ability to better tank the boss fight.
Last edited by Billydanomad on Mar 25, 2017, 1:50:03 PM
"
Billydanomad wrote:
"
Aimmboat wrote:
"
Billydanomad wrote:

Ya, I'm not great, and I don't play a squishy build likes yours is. I'm trying to push mine deeper into endgame, which I don't think yours can do. You can tell the difference in your clear speed and my ability to better tank the boss fight.

I mean, sure, but all I need to do is spec out of a few nodes and get vaal pact + vinktars and bosses should be no prob.

Basically you choose 2 out of 3 things in the build:

- high clear speed
- survivability
- acceptable cost

To get all three you basically just need to have a lot of extra exalts to craft ES essence gloves/boots + get CI/vaalpact/vinktars.
"
Aimmboat wrote:

I mean, sure, but all I need to do is spec out of a few nodes and get vaal pact + vinktars and bosses should be no prob.

- high clear speed
- survivability
- acceptable cost

To get all three you basically just need to have a lot of extra exalts to craft ES essence gloves/boots + get CI/vaalpact/vinktars.

I was not being critical, I was articulating the difference and why my run was "shitty", compared to your glass cannon.
Last edited by Billydanomad on Mar 25, 2017, 2:51:35 PM
"
Billydanomad wrote:
"
Aimmboat wrote:

- high clear speed
- survivability
- acceptable cost

I was not being critical, I was articulating the difference and why my run was "shitty", compared to your glass cannon.

Of course, but being critical is one of the was we can improve a build ;)

Honestly, though I checked your build again you already spent enough that you should have all three.

The biggest problem is that HoT isn't one-shotting the monsters. I checked your profile again and see you have ice bite linked to HoT. Ice bite may not be the best link as you want enough initial damage to one-shot monsters. If you could afford the reserved mana, you could link an empower or increased critial damage instead to ensure that HoT will oneshot the first monster on each pack to start the chain. If you need frenzy generation you could just use bloodrage since you have leech on your boots or the green dream jewel.
"
Aimmboat wrote:
"
Billydanomad wrote:
"
Aimmboat wrote:

- high clear speed
- survivability
- acceptable cost

Of course, but being critical is one of the was we can improve a build ;)

Honestly, though I checked your build again you already spent enough that you should have all three.

The biggest problem is that HoT isn't one-shotting the monsters. I checked your profile again and see you have ice bite linked to HoT. Ice bite may not be the best link as you want enough initial damage to one-shot monsters. If you could afford the reserved mana, you could link an empower or increased critial damage instead to ensure that HoT will oneshot the first monster on each pack to start the chain. If you need frenzy generation you could just use bloodrage since you have leech on your boots or the green dream jewel.

I do not have leech on the boots anymore, although I could reequip them. I really needed help with stun, and since I did that, I have died exactly once, right after I hit 90, running a min max with crit damage.

Empower is great idea, but will be a gem swap on bosses back to leech. I'm not a great micro player so being able to face tank bosses is a big deal to me.

I'm gonna try blood rage. My endu chrages helps mitigate that too.

Last edited by Billydanomad on Mar 25, 2017, 6:31:39 PM
Can not replicate the damage a second doryanis does, but it's fine with me, I did not intend on mine build being a complete autobot. I tried adding both empower and elemental overload, and it did a little better, but I was squishy and it was not as powerful as yours.
Last edited by Billydanomad on Mar 25, 2017, 7:55:14 PM
"
Billydanomad wrote:
Can not replicate the damage a second doryanis does, but it's fine with me, I did not intend on mine build being a complete autobot. I tried adding both empower and elemental overload, and it did a little better, but I was squishy and it was not as powerful as yours.

EO's probabaly not a great idea. it removes all your crit multi which should be 400+.

Also, try to maybe find space for a diamond flask + Vinktars. That should also help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info