[2.6] Classic Crit Autoherald Bomber - perfect for Lake to Strand farming

"
TrojanRabbit wrote:
I am trying to make this build for the new league with the new chest using Bitterdream for both herald linked with increased crit strikes and aoe for ice/ crit multi for HoT. Works... well decent so far. This way both skills are 7-linked (technically 9linked, but who cares about mana leech and reduced mana) with cold focus.
Here is another char doing this kind of build in this league, he uses a much more expensive way with the unique Harbinger helmet:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shukolade/characters?characterName=MC_lazy

I am still searching for a viable single target for HC.

I wouldn't use bitterdream. A scepter with the new %increased lightning or cold will be really helpful until you can get your doryis.

Single target is still up in the air for me. I usually don't spec into heralds until i get my merc lab, and until then i just skip rares until i get to level 75 for dual doryis. Once i get them i usually can oneshot rares and for bosses I just plop down orb of storms and use ball lightning until they die. Might be different this league though, ill have to see

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info