[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Approximately how much physical damage reduction will you get with an incandescent heart armour?
Hello.

Can you explain please which passive tree should i be using till the highest lvl ?

Because atm im lost with trees and leveling with random gems and such

Hint: im lvl 33 have 16 points avilibale others used in some points

so should i be looking to buy specefic gems or what now

and thanks for great guide .

"
seeeether wrote:
dont ubderstand why u takes power charge from bandits/tree and dont have any power charge generators from gera/gems (cant see pcoc on ur gear), and i dont realy want to use orb of storms, can this build be good without power charges? (on buget variant without shav's)
Blast Cascade node has 15% chance to generate a power charge on mine trigger.
How do you get 54 pulses (9mines x 6pulse each)? I can only see 5 pulses per mine giving 45. Was it just a typo or am I missing an additional pulse somewhere?
"
Schtopper wrote:
How do you get 54 pulses (9mines x 6pulse each)? I can only see 5 pulses per mine giving 45. Was it just a typo or am I missing an additional pulse somewhere?
The hat enchantment can give either 1 or 2 extra pulses, on top of the default 4. You probably have a +1 helmet.
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
seeeether wrote:
dont ubderstand why u takes power charge from bandits/tree and dont have any power charge generators from gera/gems (cant see pcoc on ur gear), and i dont realy want to use orb of storms, can this build be good without power charges? (on buget variant without shav's)

thx for answer, but orb of storms + pcoc must have setup or i can drop it?, i cant see this setup on author gear
"
Schtopper wrote:

It's actually just wrong description on gem - "Spell Repeats 3 times". On game tooltip it's right though - "spell repeats an additional 3 times". Basically, without helmet enchant fire nova pulsating 4 times, not 3.
"
seeeether wrote:
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
seeeether wrote:

thx for answer, but orb of storms + pcoc must have setup or i can drop it?, i cant see this setup on author gear

I stopped using orb + pcoc because I can just generate with volatile mines node just fine, even when mapping. Another viable thing for bosses before you can get your stacks up with it slowly is to switch to jaws of agony + storm prison and use that to generate charges (up to 5)
"
WhiteLogan98 wrote:
Hello.

Can you explain please which passive tree should i be using till the highest lvl ?

Because atm im lost with trees and leveling with random gems and such

Hint: im lvl 33 have 16 points avilibale others used in some points

so should i be looking to buy specefic gems or what now

and thanks for great guide .

You should read my leveling guide & leveling tree section.
"
TheBobRoss wrote:
Approximately how much physical damage reduction will you get with an incandescent heart armour?

8% phys reduction, and it effectively takes your total resists to 83%, last I checked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info