[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
iNfi_ wrote:
Hi everyone, lvl90 here.

I have been able to do uberlab, atziri, Minotaur, and tier 14-15 with no problems at all. But i feel like i am lacking damage.
When you talk about stacking poison, do I have to search for certain rolls in my gear? I haven't seen anything in the guide.

I have tried to do Phoenix and Abaxoth and have died.

Here is my 9.2kES gear:
Spoiler

The tree is the same as OP's.

Thak you in advance, any help will be appreciated-

No, stacking poison pretty much is "using poison" in that build.
Your damage with vulnerability from witchfire active is pretty fine, but as crit build you should probably have means to generate power charges by orb of storms + power charge on crit, and if possible have shield that generate those by placing traps on switch weapon, to generate those before going to boss.

Just the reminder that most of the damage coms from last pulsing of mines (30% more for each consec pulse), so if boss will leave aoe too early there will be not any damage.
Also, don't place another set of mines, before 9 previous finish pulsing, cause that will destroy them immediately and you will lose last most powerful pulsating.

If you already know all of this, then it's all comes down to skill. Learn to dodge :D
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Well, i guess it was rather rude

Yeah, it was. And it's not because you say that I suck, I wouldn't care less about how you view me. Instead, it's because that's all you could do, instead of being helpful. I never said that this build sucks and I never did as much as to imply that the problem is with the build (until in my reply to you, where I pointed out that other people have had also similar issues with deaths) and honestly I never said anything for you to get offended like that. So take your unwarranted BS on someone else instead of me, please.

And my problems were mostly solved with MoM + the mana nodes. Really simple.
"
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Well, i guess it was rather rude

Yeah, it was. And it's not because you say that I suck, I wouldn't care less about how you view me. Instead, it's because that's all you could do, instead of being helpful. I never said that this build sucks and I never did as much as to imply that the problem is with the build (until in my reply to you, where I pointed out that other people have had also similar issues with deaths) and honestly I never said anything for you to get offended like that. So take your unwarranted BS on someone else instead of me, please.

And my problems were mostly solved with MoM + the mana nodes. Really simple.

Well, i said that you should change the armour. I said that you should just use discipline+wicked ward+cheap ES with 5 link and it will be enough. You just choose to ignore it. It was one phrase, ffs, and you are still exaggerating.
And by the way, when you said, that the ONLY ONE REASONABLE WAY to level up is boost by someone else, it's exactly implying that this build suck at early game, which is not. That was the phrase that cause me to tell you that "build isn't wrong - you wrong", and then you flipped the table. You also should watch what you say, if you don't want to be misunderstood.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 27, 2017, 12:50:03 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
iNfi_ wrote:
Hi everyone, lvl90 here.

I have been able to do uberlab, atziri, Minotaur, and tier 14-15 with no problems at all. But i feel like i am lacking damage.
When you talk about stacking poison, do I have to search for certain rolls in my gear? I haven't seen anything in the guide.

Here is my 9.2kES gear:
Spoiler

Your damage with vulnerability from witchfire active is pretty fine, but as crit build you should probably have means to generate power charges by orb of storms + power charge on crit, and if possible have shield that generate those by placing traps on switch weapon, to generate those before going to boss.

Just the reminder that most of the damage coms from last pulsing of mines (30% more for each consec pulse), so if boss will leave aoe too early there will be not any damage.
Also, don't place another set of mines, before 9 previous finish pulsing, cause that will destroy them immediately and you will lose last most powerful pulsating.

If you already know all of this, then it's all comes down to skill. Learn to dodge :D

I do have the shield to generate charges, and with trash i am almost always with 5-6 up.
I didn't know damage comes the last pulsings tho, I will take that into account. And obviously try to dodge more hahah.

Thank you.
"
iNfi_ wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
iNfi_ wrote:
Hi everyone, lvl90 here.

Here is my 9.2kES gear:
Spoiler

I do have the shield to generate charges, and with trash i am almost always with 5-6 up.
I didn't know damage comes the last pulsings tho, I will take that into account. And obviously try to dodge more hahah.

Thank you.

No problem, don't forget that 30% more damage per repeat is double dipping our poison, so to compare:
If poison damage from full activation (all 6 pulses) of 1 mine would be 1million, then damage from 1st pulse is only 60k, and from last 290k.
Pretty much last pulse by itself have equal damage of 3 first pulses altogether. That's how broken it is.
I guess we take Malediction on the LL version? We already have Chayula so we can't get stunned.

If so, does the curse from Witchfire count as the 2nd curse or should I get another one?

EDIT: The regen from Vile Bastion may be needed for mapping?
EDIT 2: Why can he have up to 9 mines? I got 7 max.
Last edited by Biowned on Mar 27, 2017, 2:16:38 PM
dont ubderstand why u takes power charge from bandits/tree and dont have any power charge generators from gera/gems (cant see pcoc on ur gear), and i dont realy want to use orb of storms, can this build be good without power charges? (on buget variant without shav's)
Hello,

i'm playing you're build in legacy (Build no LL), it's pretty fun to play ty!

I have some question about gameplay because i can die if i don't play safe (I decieded to use a shield for more safety, i already 1shot every monsters.

- Do you really use à lot orb of storm?

- Is the LL build really better?
- What is you're gameplay in high lvl map? a video of you doing it could be very intersting.

"
Biowned wrote:
I guess we take Malediction on the LL version? We already have Chayula so we can't get stunned.

If so, does the curse from Witchfire count as the 2nd curse or should I get another one?

EDIT: The regen from Vile Bastion may be needed for mapping?
EDIT 2: Why can he have up to 9 mines? I got 7 max.

We take malediction even on CI version. Vile bastions not really trustworthy, and works only if you killed by poison, not by one of the wave of mine.

witchfire obviously counts as the 2nd curse.

edit: not really, never ever needed that vile bastion in the first place. Atleast not in the way that it's working right now (mine kills don't count as your kills, only kills that was by poison from mine, but not initial hit. Yeah, that's stupid, but that's mechanic of the game)

edit 2: we get 2 additional mines from "minefield" gem
1 from "additional mines" node, near "volatile mines"
1 from "saboteur" node

If you don't know where this nodes - write these names in "search" on the skill tree, it will show you the place
"
seeeether wrote:
dont ubderstand why u takes power charge from bandits/tree and dont have any power charge generators from gera/gems (cant see pcoc on ur gear), and i dont realy want to use orb of storms, can this build be good without power charges? (on buget variant without shav's)

Mine is no-crit version, and i have pretty much the same damage as crit version with power charges, so i chose that one. But i'm not autor of that build, everyone use what they want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info