[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Vitosm wrote:
I'll ask again. Whhy you use Minion life support with Spell totem?
I believe it's for the golem, not the totem.
"
Vitosm wrote:
"
Vitosm wrote:
First of all thank you so much for that build, it's amazing! Reminds me Bladefall mines before Bladefall nerf. One thing i don't get is why you use Minion Life Support with Spell Totem? Isn't totems not counted as minions? And can you share with your attack tooltip buffed/unbuffed with/out Conc Eff? Mine now is 3869/5885 in h/o, but i still don't have 21/20 FNM and Added chaos. Also, it will be perfect if you do some videos, for example Shaper or UberAtziri run, and again, thanks for that build!

Probably because the totem also casts Flame golem.
"
"
Vitosm wrote:
"
Vitosm wrote:
First of all thank you so much for that build, it's amazing! Reminds me Bladefall mines before Bladefall nerf. One thing i don't get is why you use Minion Life Support with Spell Totem? Isn't totems not counted as minions? And can you share with your attack tooltip buffed/unbuffed with/out Conc Eff? Mine now is 3869/5885 in h/o, but i still don't have 21/20 FNM and Added chaos. Also, it will be perfect if you do some videos, for example Shaper or UberAtziri run, and again, thanks for that build!

Probably because the totem also casts Flame golem.
I think the flame golem is just incidentally linked to the totem. A spell totem cant actually cast 2 different spells im fairly sure.
For the first time ever I have 2 exalted orbs at once! :D What should I invest in for the best return? A basic enchanted hubris? My character is public (BlazeNova)
how to make it hardcore viable? i see 8k es
that is not really hardcore viable. if u switch tree for more es is it too taxing on dmg?

also where do u get this from 200million? "Shaper has 200 million health and it took roughly 9 seconds to get him to around ~50% health."
Last edited by ruzga on Mar 29, 2017, 9:25:24 AM
"
ruzga wrote:
how to make it hardcore viable? i see 8k es
that is not really hardcore viable. if u switch tree for more es is it too taxing on dmg?

also where do u get this from 200million? "Shaper has 200 million health and it took roughly 9 seconds to get him to around ~50% health."

You can check path of building, poison dps nears 1 million when we have 20 wither stacks on LL * 56 = 56 million dps.
"
Why does vile bastion seem to work so randomly anyway? Sometimes you have like 5+ stacks of it, but usually not a single stack. Sources from internet say that it doesn't really work (other than the stun immunity part) with mines.

I'll def. respec from it, I initially though it would help you with mines but it doesn't seem to do that.

Also OP one question: what software you used to attach your Q with shift? My pinkie is hurt from pressing shift all the time to lay traps. And I could also do it with a macro in my mouse, but sadly, I run into an issue where either the trap doesn't get laid reliably (right after whirling blades) or spamming mines is extremely slow, because the mouse macro doesn't override itself (what kind of genius came up with a software where macros can't be set up to override themselves?)

You don't use a macro, it's against the rules...2 serverside actions per click.
Can someone help me? I have 8.4k ES right now and I feel super squishy. Porcupines take 30% health each hit in maps and everything like Uber Atziri trio one shots me. Anyone take a look at my gear? Also at what point can I start farming Uber Atziri / Shaper?

My point with this build would be to farm bosses myself and also help other players complete their bosses / hard content. So far it's quite squishy for that job.

Thanks

Spoiler

Last edited by LostBearz on Mar 29, 2017, 11:18:52 AM
"
LostBearz wrote:
Can someone help me? I have 8.4k ES right now and I feel super squishy. Porcupines take 30% health each hit in maps and everything like Uber Atziri trio one shots me. Anyone take a look at my gear? Also at what point can I start farming Uber Atziri / Shaper?

My point with this build would be to farm bosses myself and also help other players complete their bosses / hard content. So far it's quite squishy for that job.

Thanks

Spoiler

swap this mantle for 6l 800+es vaal regalia or incandescent hearth. i did shaper deathless with 8k es using incandescent. and some bosses requires some skill to evade atacks
Last edited by siclop18 on Mar 29, 2017, 1:16:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info