2.5.0d Patch Notes

Wait, hungry abyss making generic leech being summed from all other types of damage was a bug?

I thought it was intended and I never got to try it even :(

also what unobtainable cards? now im curious :p
Oblivious
Everytime I restart the game, it's in windowed mode and low resolution. Still not fixed.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Plz look into the constant server lag. I have never seen this much lag from nothing as now. I mean 4 breach monsters instant lags..... What about aquireing a super server instead of only using one for release???????
They just stated that GGG is getting more servers due traffic.
Can we please get a fix for the SRS aura thing, I'm running 8-9 auras on a necromancer, don't know if it's commander of darkness that's makes it lag or what it is, but as soon as the SRS gets in or out of aura range we get server lag :( to the point where you can't really play the game.

Just thing its stupid that you can't play SRS with auras, but it kinda depends on the time of day, it's ok when there aren't that much traffic on the server :)
No words about the dramatic FPS performance with AMD video cards after with patch 2.5?

Just admitting there is a problem and say "yes, we are looking into that" would be sufficient... :-|
So, you don't fix the spikes problem during casting Raging Spirits? Come on GGG. It's really unplayable.
"
godsmack0001 wrote:
No fix for nothing I guess. Been about a month and still can not play.

whats the problem??

dx9 fixes will be nice, ty
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
And did you fix the server lag?
What about

*Game not utilizing all cores
*Huge framedrops not related to GPU load
*Stuttering
*Memory leaks
*Loot ofscreen

To name some, who cares about Sunder, really that no one uses...Get you priorities in order!
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info