[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

Looking good so far, how far have you personally gotten Krough?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Looking good so far, how far have you personally gotten Krough?

I'm level 91 at the moment, and am busy running red maps to get to the guardians, and uberlab to grind my boot enchant. I only need a mortal hope for uber atziri, but have been wanting to save for a 6L before doing it. If you are rich, you'll surpass me easily, and just buy the guardian maps and a 6L, and truly test the end game. :)

Did you see the boss video I put up? Everything so far is a joke to fight, but the map drops haven't been entirely kind to me.
does weapon elemental damage do anything for us e.g. catalyse node or WED enchants on jewelry/belts?
tooltip dps?
Weapon Elemental Damage does *a lot* for the build, and is a primary source of damage. If you can, find it on rings and your belt. If you have your res taken care of, Opal rings are great for damage.

I haven't a clue what my tooltip is, haha. When I log in next, I'll check.
Really enjoying this build so far.

I took a look at your revised skill tree and you're still missing Melding (~36% increased ES). I think this would give quite a significant defensive boost (and the offensive part is already strong). However, I would also think that the DPS would increase from dropping Claws of the Falcon in favour of Throatseeker. CotF is a lot of (useless) phys damage increase, and the loss of the accuracy/crit chance will be more than offset by the massive gain in multiplier from Throatseeker.

It's a few extra points, but you could save some by dropping the 3 points to the jewel socket under Infused and, I think, still come out ahead.

Are you running hexproof maps or not?
How is your mana regen when facing hexproof creatures? Mine is dire and I see you have no mana regen on current gear. Does the extra int give you a high enough mana pool to account for this?

Cheers,
A
Last edited by Altissimus on Dec 22, 2016, 6:31:22 AM
I'm soon to be making the transition from life to CI, but with limited currency.

The issue is that I can't afford Astramentis *and* Kiara's flask. The other issue is that I'm concerned that, as CI, you'll get stunned so often that Kiara's isn't enough to really help as we have no flask nodes in tree.

Can someone feed back on how they are coping with just Kiara's?
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
lailaseth wrote:
i was thinking of a similar build but non-crit.

For non-crit, I would highly recommend Raider (I believe there is a guide for that on the Ranger page already). Non crit is very strong, particular because of Elemental Overload, and the Duelist Leech nodes. Assassin has more damage potential obviously, but non-crit is also *very* viable.

I will do this, I have planned a Trickster with Elemental Overload and Vitality Void (the rest of the tree is mostly the same). 1 or 2 Fertile Mind on the way to Vitality Void will help with Int.

Will use Blade Flurry with Weapon Elemental Damage, Elemental Focus, Conc Effect and Lightning Penetration, 6th support not decided yet.

That's a lot of more damage, plus the frenzy charges I get as Trickster. The base damage will be great as well, mostly carried by the roughly 1000 Int I aim for.

My mana will be reserved for Discipline, Blasphemy+Elemental Weakness and either Herald of Ice or Arctic Armour, together with Enlighten or a -4% Mana reserved node that will work.

I will use a Evasion/ES-Chest and have 124% increased evasion on the tree, together with the Trickster bonus and some tinkering I might hit about 35-40% chance to evade (6-10k evasion). That is mainly to offset the missing endurance charges, since I don't have WM. Also helps with reflect.
I also have a lot of resistance bonus on the tree (like Survivability) and will also help Kraitlyn in normal for another 10%. This allows me to get more Int and Accuracy on items.

Unique items are Astramentis and Valyrium, maybe Mantra of Flames. If I lack Accuracy, I'll think about Shaper's Touch.

Gems: low CWDT with IC/Duration (3L), high CWDT with Molten Shell+Golem (3L), Whirling Blades with FA/Culling/Fortify, Auras and an Ancestral Warchief. Maybe Blood Rage or Vaal Haste somewhere.

Flasks are Vinktar/Pene, Atziri, Quicksilver/Freeze Immunity, Onslaught/Bleeding and not sure about the 5th.
"
Altissimus wrote:
Can someone feed back on how they are coping with just Kiara's?

I am CI now... I have Astramentis but now Kiara's.... Doing Tier 7 maps with 9k ES, lvl 75 and works fine this far.
Hello, last 3 days, im trying your build.
right now it's okey but i couldn't reach your dps.
What do you suppose for me?
i have reach max. 25k dps(in action)

i kind a new here , and i don't know how can i links my item's in here.
Please check out my profile, char name is PhanXXBreach

and i have 8k ES
7.6k dps
Last edited by Phan1 on Dec 22, 2016, 9:43:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info