[2.5] InVaaluable Value Berserker - Life Blade Flurry/End-Game Farmer

What do you guys do to sustain mana? CWDT+warlord's mark isnt really cutting it for me
"
kittentouch wrote:
What do you guys do to sustain mana? CWDT+warlord's mark isnt really cutting it for me

Berserker life and mana leech nodes. With mana reserved, I still have about 160 left to cast blade flurry at 14/cast.
Ty for an awesome guide.

One question :)

Isn't the blue gem in those claws suppose to be linked, is it? Please explain :)

Greets,
"
mucitrus wrote:
Ty for an awesome guide.

One question :)

Isn't the blue gem in those claws suppose to be linked, is it? Please explain :)

Greets,

It's there to quickly swap out increased area of effect and concentrated effect. If it was linked, it would increase the mana reservation on Herald of Ash. Therefore, I unlinked it.
Been following this build, very good overall. However, after a bit of testing, I'm fairly confident that Weapon Elemental Damage Support is a better choice than Added Chaos Damage. Even factoring in double-dip, the damage difference is too great to warrant the use of the latter gem.
"
Been following this build, very good overall. However, after a bit of testing, I'm fairly confident that Weapon Elemental Damage Support is a better choice than Added Chaos Damage. Even factoring in double-dip, the damage difference is too great to warrant the use of the latter gem.

I owe an update as of a couple days ago. I have since moved on to WED over added chaos. :)

Right now I'm trying to fine tune the build. I should be able to kill Shaper but have yet to get past phase 2. It is mostly my ability rather than the build but still can't finish the fight.
Also, I am thinking of linking ancestral warchief with just culling strike and using him for the buff. With the other two sockets, increased duration and a vaal haste or grace may be better.
Hey, I am playing this build in breach hc league. Close to reaching merciless.
I have a question regarding your skilltree:
Why are you taking the leech nodes at the bottom of the tree. Getting 100% leech when its needed and having 3% pretty much all the time, im not sure if the skillpoints worth it.

I would appreciate your view on this topic.

Thanks in advance
"
n4rc0tic wrote:
Hey, I am playing this build in breach hc league. Close to reaching merciless.
I have a question regarding your skilltree:
Why are you taking the leech nodes at the bottom of the tree. Getting 100% leech when its needed and having 3% pretty much all the time, im not sure if the skillpoints worth it.

I would appreciate your view on this topic.

Thanks in advance

Honestly, it was to be safe. I've since respecced (yesterday when I got Abyssus) and used those points to get more armor. They aren't worth it.
What do you think about using The Scourge claw along with Bloodseeker, It seems like it'd quite a boost to dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info