[2.5] InVaaluable Value Berserker - Life Blade Flurry/End-Game Farmer

"
flojoe wrote:
"
If anyone has ideas about how to better optimize the tree, please let me know. All inputs are appreciated!

My skilltree looks similar to yours. You can save a passive point by not picking the route above "born to fight". Just go right from the RT Keystone. If you need intelligence you can take the +30 node on this way...

Nice catch, I also found that I could optimize it further by going straight for the sword nodes from RT. Will repost updates now!
Ahh thx for doing this. Exactly the build i was looking for the whole time :) Leveling Maurauder now.

Could you give some information for BIS (Best in Slot) for the endgame later ?
"
xex0n wrote:
Ahh thx for doing this. Exactly the build i was looking for the whole time :) Leveling Maurauder now.

Could you give some information for BIS (Best in Slot) for the endgame later ?

I don't see specific BIS items that will make or break this build except for the unique claw. Fast pDPS mainhand weapon will leverage all the flat damage you will try to get. A steel ring with high flat damage roll and life/resists would be a good upgrade. Also, I think an Abyssus and Lightning Coil would greatly increase damage with some decrease in survivability. The minotaur chest may also be an option over Lightning Coil.

If I find some end-game must-haves, I'll make sure to update the post.
Hi,

Did you use any particular uniques while levelling?
"
kittentouch wrote:
Hi,

Did you use any particular uniques while levelling?

No, this was my first league character so I used whatever dropped for me. If I were to do it again, I'd probably try to use Lakishu's blade at 28.
Last edited by MajWoody on Dec 22, 2016, 8:05:26 AM
hey i did allmost the same tree as u. but im only at 1300 dps why ?
Hello, build looks pretty good, how would you adjust it for HC?
"
Spooo wrote:
Hello, build looks pretty good, how would you adjust it for HC?

I'm not sure, this is the most tanky character I've made. I usually play glass cannons. Maybe someone else can chime in.

"
moshemaman25 wrote:
hey i did allmost the same tree as u. but im only at 1300 dps why ?

My weapon has 300pDPS and 1.97 APS which is huge for a fast attack. Other than that, I'm not sure.
Update:

Lvl 77 now. I went for Oak/Kill/Kraytn (+1 frenzy) and got myself a nice 300pdps with 1.97 aps. Just killed Uber Izaro with Lvl 75 (which is quite an achievement for me) and could easily FaceTank him. Right now this build is going crazy. Looking forward for the higher Maps.

Also when going Hatred + herald you should def get a Witchfire and a Onslaught Flask. It's a huge damage buff.

@dawoodwell

I think i'm going for Blademaster instead of Duality. It's 10% more AS and only 4 % less Physical. What do you think?
"
xex0n wrote:
Update:

I think i'm going for Blademaster instead of Duality. It's 10% more AS and only 4 % less Physical. What do you think?

That actually may work better. Good call - that's half of why I posted this is for feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info