[2.5] InVaaluable Value Berserker - Life Blade Flurry/End-Game Farmer

I am thinking about trying that route today. I am just not having any luck with the Shaper in the build's current form. The screen fills up with the vortex pools by the time I get ported away to do the mini-boss in between stages. Other builds kill him much faster.
Can this build live without the Voidheart or is it like a must have ?
"
Bezrayer wrote:
Can this build live without the Voidheart or is it like a must have ?

Definitely does not require Voidheart. In fact, I think a ring with increased weapon elemental damage and some flat physical would even be as good.
"
I am thinking about trying that route today. I am just not having any luck with the Shaper in the build's current form. The screen fills up with the vortex pools by the time I get ported away to do the mini-boss in between stages. Other builds kill him much faster.

If you were going to switch to using The Scourge claw, how would you change the tree? And would there be any other switches besides that?
"
"

If you were going to switch to using The Scourge claw, how would you change the tree? And would there be any other switches besides that?

I would use the "basic tree" from the original post if using a sword or the current tree (Abyssus) if I was using a dagger/claw.
Last edited by MajWoody on Dec 30, 2016, 7:10:48 AM
hi can you post tooltip values?

can you also post tooltip and/or video using a scaeva or a ~250 pdps weapon please?
"
hi can you post tooltip values?

can you also post tooltip and/or video using a scaeva or a ~250 pdps weapon please?

I've decided to move on from this character after several attempts at shaper have failed. Tool tip DPS for that would be close to high 4000 with Abyssus.
I copied your build pretty much as best as can and my tooltip dps still looks bad. I have the abyssus and voidheart (6 link with the exact gems as well) and my tooltip still looks wimpy :( Im not sure where I went wrong and if you could take a look at my character (through my profile) or by adding me that would be awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info