(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

"
naykos wrote:
What flask should I use? I'm gonna run 2 life flask and a quicksilver for sure, what the other 2 should be? granite+basalt?

For general mapping I run:

2 Life + Atziris + Rumis + whatever I feel like I need (Sulphur, Bismuth -> EW, Quicksilver, Saphire, Ruby, etc. all viable depending on the situation)

I'd say best in Slot Might be Taste of Hate or Kiaras for the third flask though , maybe even both with one replacing Rumis, I feel that aside from the life flasks only Atziris is a must have.

"
memberx wrote:
So i finaly have enough currency to buy disfavour.

What would be different? More clear speed, more dps?

My gear

Mainly that your cyclone would be alot stronger in terms of raw dps and you also gain a free setup in your armor. (Warchief?)

I replaced Fortify in my armour with another damage gem by the way, making it into: Cyclone -> Added Fire -> Weapon Elemental Damage -> Increased AOE or Conc Effect and Melee Physical Damage and put the fortify in my Leap Slam Setup, which basically means I'm goin for having my cake and eating it, too. (more damage and still having fortify)
Last edited by Schokoladenonkel on Jan 14, 2017, 9:31:54 AM
"
memberx wrote:
So i finaly have enough currency to buy disfavour.
What would be different? More clear speed, more dps?

More Cyclone DpS (around 400->600 base damage), but no projectiles.
No full fire conversion, but bleed.

You'd have to shuffle some items and gems around (i.e. you have to switch xoph's blood, maybe replace added fire and WED), probably also respec your tree a bit (didn't bother to look).

Just read any physical-based Cyclone guide.
They all use Disfavour, or want to at least. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Thank you for the answer.

I just don't se the point in using disfavour. I can run t14 (rare, corrupted...) maps with my eyes closed if needed with ngamahu's (i dont have any t15).

Maybe there will be less lag? Is the AOE the same or bigger because of +2 range?
"
[...] I feel that aside from the life flasks only Atziris is a must have. [...]
About that, is it normal you don't see your damages increase when you use the Atziri's Promise flask ? I see the additional leech in the stats, but the damages of Cyclone for instance stays the same in the tooltip. It feels strange since any effect by default is taken into account.
Edit : Nevermind. I forgot Avatar of Fire from the amulet.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 14, 2017, 1:56:30 PM
So dude, nice build and stuff. I changed a few things to improve both defense and attack dmg but its almost the same:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/elpeleq42/characters

With that i killed Normal Atziri, Core malachai(T15), Xoph, Tul,Esh and also Uber Izaro without dying.But i don't think that its the limit.

Is there ANY way to get more deffense?I mean, anything that allow me to not die in a single Minotaur's Slam?Because if i manage to get even that a few more resistance without losing dps, this build will be probably shaper/uber atziri viable.
Last edited by elpeleq42 on Jan 14, 2017, 12:23:03 PM
"
Harest wrote:
"
[...] I feel that aside from the life flasks only Atziris is a must have. [...]
About that, is it normal you don't see your damages increase when you use the Atziri's Promise flask ? I see the additional leech in the stats, but the damages of Cyclone for instance stays the same in the tooltip. It feels strange since any effect by default is taken into account.
Edit : Nevermind. I forgot Avatar of Fire from the amulet.

Oh, yeah I totally forgot about that, so forget about Atziri's, a normal Amethyst Flask with some decent modifiers it is then. For every occasion where you know you won't encounter Chaos damage, I guess Taste of Hate or whatever fits the situation is the way to go then.
Last edited by Schokoladenonkel on Jan 14, 2017, 3:31:17 PM
Love the build. With Vaal Pact it's almost unstoppable, as long as you keep hitting mobs.

Chimera is easy, other guardians keep one shotting me. I'm not the best when it comes to reflexes and mechanics but I also feel like my build can use some improvements. The Culling Strike Axe I vaaled is great though.

Any suggestions on what to improve?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrBr/characters

I am trying to 6l a Belly of the Beast but I'm unsure whether or not it will actually help that much, life only goes up a couple hundred. Might as well get a better rare without the useless life-gen stat. What's the benefit of a Belly I'm not aware of?
Last edited by MrBr on Jan 14, 2017, 7:58:45 PM
"
MrBr wrote:
Love the build. With Vaal Pact it's almost unstoppable, as long as you keep hitting mobs.

Chimera is easy, other guardians keep one shotting me. I'm not the best when it comes to reflexes and mechanics but I also feel like my build can use some improvements. The Culling Strike Axe I vaaled is great though.

Any suggestions on what to improve?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrBr/characters

I am trying to 6l a Belly of the Beast but I'm unsure whether or not it will actually help that much, life only goes up a couple hundred. Might as well get a better rare without the useless life-gen stat. What's the benefit of a Belly I'm not aware of?

Spec out of the Templar nodes and get more life nodes instead first. Don't spec the templar nodes on the left side at all, those are simply wasted points, you can get 25% life instead of the 20 from those. The templar nodes on the right, I think might be better invested at the Shadow side, but in any case, get more life nodes, before you get those damage nodes, the build should have enough damage regardless.

Also your gem setup doesn't look very good, for one your CWDT on your Immortal Call is leveled too high, it takes way too much damage to activate it, if you have to loose up to 50% of your life first, before your defensive setup activates it's no wonder stuff kills you. Also get rid of the Chaos Golem and include Molten Shell for a bigger safety net.

The setup in the gloves doesn't work at all, because you can not have 2 curses on your opponent, so only one will be supported and both don't help with getting 1 shot. If you have trouble with taking too much damage, run Blasphemy + Enfeeble for damage reduction, you can even go further and add Arctic Armor on top against physical and fire damage. (Setup would be: Blasphemy - Enfeeble, Arctic Armor and or HoA)

Warlord's Mark in general is pretty much a complete waste on the build, you leech absurd amounts anyway, so the gem is completely unnecessary

How much total life do you have with your gear? The build can not really die as long as you don't get oneshot and don't stop hitting stuff, so getting some damage reduction and more hp might already put you in a position where you can handle the damage output of the guardian.

How much HP do you have in total at the moment?

I'm gonna attempt the Guardian's myself in a short while, just wanted to get to lvl 90 first and to get to at least about 6,5k hp, I'll record the fights, I have recorded the breachlords, Uber Izaro and normal Atziri, but I don't feel like the videos are upload worthy, as I pretty much just go in and roll face so far. I can probably give a better picture after I'm done with the fights.
Last edited by Schokoladenonkel on Jan 15, 2017, 1:16:38 AM
Ok, so I just said fuck it and did a hydra run on 6,3k hp with Blashphemy Enfeeble + HoA Setup. I killed Hydra deathless, I did however die 3 times to the warbands I put on the map(1 death on each warband), LOL, those fuckers are some serious OGs. What might have killed me though is the fact that I just flipped my gems, so I had a whole bunch of low level gems running (Mainly all the Molten Burst Supports and the Cyclone gem itself) and I killed them rather slowly, also there were no regular mobs around, so I couldn't refill my flasks while fighting them.

The hydra fight itself was nothing to spectacular, I leaped onto him everytime he appeared and just stuck to his back to avoid most of the attacks. When he did hit me, he hit me pretty hard, I'll watch the recording to see how much my hp actually dipped everytime, but his damage was pretty dope, nevertheless first guardian fight deathless done.

Last edited by Schokoladenonkel on Jan 15, 2017, 1:17:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info