(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

"
vidokas wrote:
I'm hoping to get Xoph's before hitting VP, maybe today or tommorow (depends on luck)

With Xoph's Blood Elemental Focus gives slightly more Cyclone DPS than Melee Phys... which I guess isn't really relevant as one gets the odd Iginite without EF. (I still ignite a lot though thanks to HoA's secondary effect which is not affected by EF)

When I use only 5-links I'm still reaching 100k Cyclone DPS with HoA, AP, Lightning Golem and Flasks up (before Ascendancy buffs). That's still good enough to deal effectively with trash in highest tier maps.

And do get The Wise Oak, it's less than 10c. Make sure your uncapped Fire Resistance is highest, which shouldn't be a problem with Xoph's Blood. The flask will increase your Cyclone Fire Penetration to 58% and Molten Burst Fire Penetration to 95%.
Last edited by tomay on May 18, 2017, 12:21:25 PM
Yeah well only thing buggs me that i lack HoA :/ I guess i'll invest a bit on regrets and will do some researching how BM or non BM build works here and witch one suits me best :)
Well, it's only four Regrets ... and if you don't like it you can always go back at the expense of another four Regrets. It's not like you'll need to break the bank here. ;)

Bout more importantly, get your Ascendancies sorted, Pain Reaver and Cloaked in Savagery are vital.
Last edited by tomay on May 18, 2017, 1:46:17 PM
"
tomay wrote:
Well, it's only four Regrets ... and if you don't like it you can always go back at the expense of another four Regrets. It's not like you'll need to break the bank here. ;)

Bout more importantly, get your Ascendancies sorted, Pain Reaver and Cloaked in Savagery are vital.

EDITED:
Holy crap, i allways thought that you need to go back entire way and refund all points untill the point where you made mistake.. wow that made my day :)
Last edited by vidokas on May 18, 2017, 3:06:04 PM
What should I use my passive points on after level 90?
"
Jeffreygrr wrote:
What should I use my passive points on after level 90?

If you make your character tab public we can have a look at your tree.
Last edited by tomay on May 23, 2017, 6:36:47 AM
I’m using the vaal pact no blood magic tree that you posted. Should i just fill out that 5% life part of the tree?
Well, I didn't post that tree but I am using VP without BM as well. If you don't want to make your character public you might have a look at my tree (lvl 94):

http://poe-profile.info/profile/tomay

(Bandits: Oak (N), Kraityn (C), Eramir (M))

And if you have nothing better to invest in, more "x% to max Life" is always nice. ;)
Last edited by tomay on May 23, 2017, 12:49:48 PM
Question : to achieve end game bosses is VP + BM enough resistant ?
What to prefer in the gear : Armor, evasion, both ?
Thanks for your help !
I don't use BM haven't found it very effective, I would go for VP alone. to do end game bosses (t15+ multi mods) you need a 6 link cyclone, as well as xoph and maxed res, try to have over 170 all res, I didn't find armor that useful evasion may help but I would focus on life.

best of luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info