(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

Is this build going to work on 3.0 with some changes ofcourse?
I'd like to get news about hwo this build will work in future :)

One thing I've been testing with my friend, is not to choose blood magic from passives,
instead use it as gem. Why? Then we got mana and are able to use auras with mana.
Friend of mine uses Haste, Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour. Giving some dps back what we lose,
while making our character little bit stronger.
(Arctic armour gives 12% less physical and fire dmg taken as level 17 20%)
Friend of mine is using blood magic on both cyclone and leap slam.

I am myself using Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour and Flammability curse as aura with Blashpemy support.
It's small less dps than Haste gives, but instead it gives -43% enemy resistances and 13% chance to
ignite from fire dmg, automatically to all enemies withing melee range. I'm using blood magic gem
on cyclone but not on leap slam.

But now latest I've also tested 6 link dps set up without blood magic passive or neither gem with cyclone, using auras as Arctic armour, Herald of Ash and Warlord's mark with Blashphemy.
By this I'm getting my dps from 51k to 71k Warlord's mark gives 2% mana leech which seems enough
to replace blood magic with added fire dmg.
I'd like to add new information or latest changes I've made myself into this build :)

With blood magic passive skill enabled, with added fire damage support gem (6-link),
my cyclone dps is 92092,5. While enemies have much resistances, if enemy has 75% fire resistance, the effective dps is 25% of that, which is is 23023.

Without blood magic passive enabled, with haste and herald of ash enabled, without added fire damage support, with blood magic gem instead (and with arctic armour), my dps is 78755,2. Effective dps (enemy fire resistance 75%) is 25% of that which is only 19688. So that is lower dps than with blood magic passive skill, but can use arctic armour with mana and make the char stronger.

However, my latest changes are that without blood magic passive enabled, with herald of ash, without added fire damage support, with blood magic gem instead and by using Blashphemy support and Flammability curse as aura, (and arctic armour), my dps is 74570,1.
First this seems the most lowest dps, but when calculating that my flammability lowers enemy resistances 43% at level 19, except my Blashphemy support increases the effect by 10% (43% * 110% = 47,3%).
So, now when the enemy resistance was 75%, it lowers to 27,7% (75%-47,3%=27,7%). So, finally the effective dps with my cyclone is now high as 53914.

So, with Flammability with Herald of ash, it has +174% effective dps increase compared to Haste with Herald of Ash.

And Flammability with Herald of ash has +134,2% effective dps increase compared to build without auras.

Shortly, my cyclone's effective dps after enemy resistances goes like next:
Without auras: 23023
Haste+Herald: 19688
Flammability+Herald: 53914
Last edited by MikkoMansikka on Jun 16, 2017, 9:53:58 AM
I am playing this build again on 3.0, with the increased hp on items I am going belly instead of previously kaom on chest, that makes me have 4 free sockets and I am not quite sure what to fill them with yet (probably cwdt golem and cast on death portal
Hi guys,

want to play this build in 3.0, got the ngamahu's axe but xoph blood is out of price for me at the moment.

What should I do to have 100% fire conversion ? I know about avatar of fire, but I feel like going avatar of fire and vaal pact will be difficult.

Any clues ?

thanks !
I'm doing this build too, and going with Avatar of Fire node until I can get my hands on Xoph's Blood. One question though, many other Ngamahu's guides suggest to use inc aoe/conc effect and elemental focus as 5th/6th links on cyclone. What is the best setup with this berserker version?
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Aug 11, 2017, 2:34:49 PM
There is no point going avatar of fire, vaal pact with this build is a MUST for endgame clearing.

Also I dont see any reason to use elemental focus if vast majority of your dmg comes from converting phys to fire, its better to have gems that give you phys.

im having issues with life. can anyone help?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0HdQmWDjwTTBQgFHEVIBbpF-EYkRmKGbQaOCFVIZAiryQ3JvgnLyo4LYMwdzJ-Mok4UzkOOlI62DwtPfxAoEd-TjJQR1hjWfNZ_l4TXz9f0GRSZU1nm3KpdO12rHbnd-N35Xloeu982X11ggeDX4PMhMWE2YTvhVKGYIdqjM-QVZBslwaXeZhXm7WpJ6luqZSsqq2Nrj63PrvjvJ-9Nr6nvwjApsEEwaPDOsSixq7G2M9-037Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUeoQ6hjrCe8O73r2SPaj9zL4X_jr_gr-ug==?accountName=clandestinehp&characterName=AgniAsh

"
clandestinehp wrote:

im having issues with life. can anyone help?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0HdQmWDjwTTBQgFHEVIBbpF-EYkRmKGbQaOCFVIZAiryQ3JvgnLyo4LYMwdzJ-Mok4UzkOOlI62DwtPfxAoEd-TjJQR1hjWfNZ_l4TXz9f0GRSZU1nm3KpdO12rHbnd-N35Xloeu982X11ggeDX4PMhMWE2YTvhVKGYIdqjM-QVZBslwaXeZhXm7WpJ6luqZSsqq2Nrj63PrvjvJ-9Nr6nvwjApsEEwaPDOsSixq7G2M9-037Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUeoQ6hjrCe8O73r2SPaj9zL4X_jr_gr-ug==?accountName=clandestinehp&characterName=AgniAsh

lacking in life in half of the gear, dont think u need that chest with ngamahu cycloner
added fire or fire pen? using flammability curse
"
erjam wrote:
added fire or fire pen? using flammability curse

I'd still go with fire pen since curses have reduced effectiveness vs bosses but you could probably just use the curse if you don't have the links

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info