(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

Thanks a lot for your time/feedback. I'm sure more than I found this useful. Cheers mate
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vidokas/characters

I love this build, enoying it, but reading entire forum and seeing you guys having 100k more or less DPS, i would like to ask to check my profile where can i improve on my DPS? I'm not aiming for 100k or so, but atleast not 24k..
Playing BM/VP (well not yet VP, still missing some points for it)
Please unhide your character tab in the privacy settings... then we'll talk. ;)

Alternatively, check my character's tree and gear to compare.

Cyclone DPS 92k
Molten Burst DPU 9.4k
Ancestral Protector DPS 20k
Leap Slam DPS 10.4k
Commandment of Light DPS 33k

(all entirely unbuffed... a LOT more with Lightning Golem, HoA, AP, Ascendancy buffs and flasks)
Last edited by tomay on May 16, 2017, 3:45:24 PM
"
tomay wrote:
Please unhide your character tab in the privacy settings... then we'll talk. ;)

oops, done, you can check my character now.

Lightning golem gives me roughly 600dps on cyclone, 40% damage flash gives nearly 2k dps, i can't use auras (blood magic).
Where and what i can improve, or what have i done wrong maybe? Since my dps is so low..
Get WED wherever you can... rings, and amulet (or even better, do invest in Xoph's Blood). This will significantly increase the damage of both Cyclone and Molten Burst.

Swap that Bismuth Flask for an (Experimenter's) Silver Flask, Onslaught grants you 20% incr. attack and movement speed.

Get an Ancestral Protector, that's another 20% incr. attack speed. Attack speed increases not only Cyclone DPS it also translates into more Molten Burst procs.

In your gloves I see CoH, WM, PM , and Enfeeble. Curse on hit only works when linked to an attack (or spell).

The Faster Attack gem in your boots is not linked, it does nothing for Leap Slam. I have linked Leap Slam with Ancestral Protector, FA and Culling Strike with Quality which grants even more attack speed to both skills... and the Protector totem nukes bosses when they get to 10%.

Not using Blood Magic does have the advantage that we can use HoA (which is, in my case, 15k cyclone DPS right there) and more importantly Blasphemy to apply our curse of choice. But before you decide to refund Blood Magic you really need the Pain Reaver ascendancy to sustain Mana. Get your ascendancies sorted ASAP and get VP.
Last edited by tomay on May 18, 2017, 10:14:19 AM
"
tomay wrote:

Thanks, i was already saving for xoph's. And thanks to you now i have better view where and what to fix, i'm gonna try to go with Blood Magic build for now (i really dont like mana :) ), and try to invest on better rings/xoph's and fixing my gems, hoping to reach ~50k dps with this build before i get VP.
"
vidokas wrote:
(i really dont like mana :) )

After HoA and Blasphemy I still have 273 mana left... more than enough really and with Pain Reaver we have free mana leech.

Remember, once you get to Vaal Pact you will no longer regenerate life. Traps and degenerating ground effects will become a lot scarier when you can't even outregenerate the costs for your movement/attack skills anymore if you don't hit anything. Enjoy our 5.4% Life Regeneration in the tree while you can. :D

"
vidokas wrote:
hoping to reach ~50k dps with this build before i get VP.

Hardly... if I remove Xoph's Blood and Elemental Focus from my gem setup (which you don't have in your 5L setup) I'm at 45.7k DPS (unbuffed) and I'm 10 lvl ahead of you in the tree with slightly better gear (helm enchant)

Btw, I found such a neat Talisman for this build...

Unfortunately Xoph's Blood is way too stronk, it increases my Cyclone DPS by 44k before Ascendancy buffs. And 10% increased strength/maximum life even tops a tier 1 Life roll.
Last edited by tomay on May 20, 2017, 7:10:56 AM
Just looking at your tree...

You missed a 6% max life node in the Devotion clutser, worth more than any of the 5% nodes in the Scion life ring (Constitution).

You went to the socket next Golem's Blood from below. Unless you desperately need the 10 DEX (whcih I doubt) you should take this socket from above, STR = life and damage while DEX does nothing for us.
Last edited by tomay on May 18, 2017, 10:47:00 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
vidokas wrote:
hoping to reach ~50k dps with this build before i get VP.

Hardly... if I remove Xoph's Blood and Elemental Focus from my gem setup (which you don't have in your 5L setup) I'm at 45.7k DPS (unbuffed) and I'm 10 lvl ahead of you in the tree with slightly better gear (helm enchant)

I'm hoping to get Xoph's before hitting VP, maybe today or tommorow (depends on luck)

"
tomay wrote:
Btw, I found such a neat Talisman for this build...

Well since i'm getting Xoph's soon, no point in getting this Talisman :) I think?

"
tomay wrote:
Just looking at your tree...

You missed a 6% max life node in the Devotion clutser, worth more than any of the 5% nodes in the Scion life ring (Constitution).

6% life gives more than 2x 5% life nods? Did'nt knew that :/

"
tomay wrote:
You went to the socket next Golem's Blood from below. Unless you desperately need the 10 DEX (whcih I doubt) you should take this socket from above, STR = life and damage while DEX does nothing for us.

I made some mistakes for sure, once i get Xoph's i'll invest in regret orbs to fix my tree completely, probably after VP so i could see does this build suit me or should i switch to non Blood Magic.
Thanks for your answers and help, apreciated :)
"
vidokas wrote:
6% life gives more than 2x 5% life nods? Did'nt knew that :/

It gives more than one of them... ^^

You don't need to refund two in order to take the 6% next to Devotion, now, do you? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info