3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

"
mYxCHa wrote:
"
Hatred will do nothing for you since we dont have any phys damage -- run discipline or anger instead. Curse on hit has to be linked to a skill that hits, and yeah you can only use 1 curse if you dont use specific uniques or a node on the skill tree. I also think lightning pen will increase the mana reservation of your herald of ice, so take it out of the gloves.

Thanks for the input, my gem's aren't in the right place at the moment thats why lightening pen is connected to those aura's (Just leveling the gems at the moment).

I swapped out Hatred for Anger, and as you said we don't have physical damage so I assume I shouldn't get taste of hate. What other flask would you recommend I had a look and only viable ones are Rumi's and Overflowing Chalice (Don't think Dying Sun will help us that much).

I also took of projectile weakness so I have an empty slot on Assassins Mark > Cast on Hit < ???. No idea what to put here maybe a lightning golem?

Also I have no idea how accuracy works in the game so I just took whatever accuracy I could afford, tool tip says I have 1.8k accuracy. It feels I'm missing quite a lot, how much accuracy do you think I will need to pick up?

As last flask i would use a silver flask for onslaught or a stibnite for the awesome blind. Just follow the gem links in my main post for now, you want to link herald of thunder to curse on hit and assasins mark, it wont work with a golem. For accuracy aim for ~90% chance to hit, 85%+ should be fine aswell. Flat accuracy can mostly be found on rings/ammu/gloves/helmet/weapons.
"
BurningChaos wrote:
"
byakuya44 wrote:
Hi, with my stuff i have 4900 hp and 15k HO, i buy for 60 ex this full stuff (exept skyforth), i'm caped resistance but i think damage is verry low + survivality is hard

Full buff i have 36k (gmp) tooltip no flask it's low i think

36k is just about right considering your gem levels.
Skyforths will be a QoL and free up a 4link, i'm jelly. (:

Skyforth for easy power charge it's really the best boots :)
But with this orb of storm is useless, i have just 2 item full gem (wirling blades not usefull i have 2 flask 40% depla), one for ST, one for Wraith/enlighten/herald of thunder, don' thave mana for enlighten+warlord's mark for immortal call
Hello once again, here is a showcase with almost minmaxed character with shaper run :D Forget the bullshit dead, got too cocky ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0aFe40yHAs

Thanks for the build Netmos ! u are great : )
Last edited by pitrek46 on Jan 7, 2017, 6:47:01 PM
hey im currently lvl 73, i have 18.5k with auras in hideout. about 3.5k hp. havent take many life nodes yet. this is my gear,
. what do u think i should upgrade? and i can only throw 3 times spectral throw, that is because i take mana flow node. is it okay? if im not taking that node, i think its hard to levelling and farm since i hv to continuously spam mana flask . tq
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hey im currently lvl 73, i have 18.5k with auras in hideout. about 3.5k hp. havent take many life nodes yet. this is my gear,
. what do u think i should upgrade? and i can only throw 3 times spectral throw, that is because i take mana flow node. is it okay? if im not taking that node, i think its hard to levelling and farm since i hv to continuously spam mana flask . tq

Look at my profile, i have almost 50k with GMP now, u dont need enlighten empower, to have a really nice dps, just high lvl gems and flats on weapon and jewellery.
"
netmos wrote:
"
mYxCHa wrote:
"
Hatred will do nothing for you since we dont have any phys damage -- run discipline or anger instead. Curse on hit has to be linked to a skill that hits, and yeah you can only use 1 curse if you dont use specific uniques or a node on the skill tree. I also think lightning pen will increase the mana reservation of your herald of ice, so take it out of the gloves.

Thanks for the input, my gem's aren't in the right place at the moment thats why lightening pen is connected to those aura's (Just leveling the gems at the moment).

I swapped out Hatred for Anger, and as you said we don't have physical damage so I assume I shouldn't get taste of hate. What other flask would you recommend I had a look and only viable ones are Rumi's and Overflowing Chalice (Don't think Dying Sun will help us that much).

I also took of projectile weakness so I have an empty slot on Assassins Mark > Cast on Hit < ???. No idea what to put here maybe a lightning golem?

Also I have no idea how accuracy works in the game so I just took whatever accuracy I could afford, tool tip says I have 1.8k accuracy. It feels I'm missing quite a lot, how much accuracy do you think I will need to pick up?

As last flask i would use a silver flask for onslaught or a stibnite for the awesome blind. Just follow the gem links in my main post for now, you want to link herald of thunder to curse on hit and assasins mark, it wont work with a golem. For accuracy aim for ~90% chance to hit, 85%+ should be fine aswell. Flat accuracy can mostly be found on rings/ammu/gloves/helmet/weapons.

With the ES build we don't take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, do you reckon I should take out the 2 vaal graces and put in 2 vaal disciplines instead?

Would Skyforths be better than my current boots and would a high ES Regalia be better than Shavs?
Last edited by mYxCHa on Jan 8, 2017, 5:08:07 AM
"
pitrek46 wrote:
"
naimhairix51 wrote:

Look at my profile, i have almost 50k with GMP now, u dont need enlighten empower, to have a really nice dps, just high lvl gems and flats on weapon and jewellery.
did my foil doesnt hv flat ele dmg on it? shud i upgrade the weapon? or the gem?
One uqetsion : anyone have try this build with WItch/elementalist for maximize Elementale/lightning damage? (more easy in tree witch)
Little update, i don't have a good shield : i try dual wielding
For that i try a good little sword verry cheap :

Tooltip DPS don't add damage but if i see lightning damage this is awesome :
Spoiler

If picture don't work, with 5 frenzy + 3 power tooltip say 40k dps, but in fact main hand lightning damage is 550/8186 and second wield 498/12601 xD
Have you tried getting +1 lvl of gems on shield?

Wasted like 40-50 shields to get it but i think it's worth.
Anyway, i wanted to say i like this build very much; thank you for sharing it with us. Love you xD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info