3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

"
Hi got a (probably silly) question about Skyforth on a life build like this one. We have around 700 mana, wouldn't that mean that Skyforth introduces a much higher risk of getting stunned (stun threshold now based on 500% of mana instead of our 6k life)? But maybe that's not noticeable at all? The power charge generation is of course extremly nice

Hmm i totally ignored that guy, somehow smells like rmt or some shit like that, he apparently has 100 ex and NO idea how poe works... He is using a high es shield in a life based build for NO reason at all and manages to spend 5-10 times as much as i did to get like 1/5th of the dps. But yes, if you run skyforth your chance to get stunned will increase, honestly if you can afford skyforth rather go lowlife. If you want to use them on life version, get 80% stun avoidance enchant on them and you will be good to go.

"
hi netmos, seems i cant find decent ring like the one u using , maybe u have other ring or amu that u not using and i can buy from you? i think my jewellery lacking some ele dmg on it. so i on ly got 29k dps with aura in ho.

No sorry, dont really have any old rings left i think, if i got any you can find them on poe.trade. The two stone ring is awesome, the iron ring is kinda shitty.
Hi again, hope you are not bothered by all of us asking for tips, but I just got some upgrades and I am wondering where I should focus now:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAx4FLQVmBiAGogceCC4OSA-rES8RgRGWFHUWvxcmF9wZihmOGdcajx9BI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDY9N9Q6Qjy-Ps9DMUd-SVFLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX3Bh4mKsY6dlTWyMbmlvJ3BSdKB07XXLd9d6hHrvfXV_K4NthMWJ04w2jX2Nfo2_k5WVLpcGmmqbjZu1naqkwqXLrTO74702vea-p8MzwzrEos2Y02_TftQj1fjY1drB3UbdqOCf51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fba-wn-uv_e?accountName=aaOzymandias&characterName=FrenzyMaya

My plan is to finish up Vorici to level 8 recolor the shield, and then insert the empower. Along with this I will spec out of charisma and mana flows and take the final life nodes and work towards a new gem slot. Maybe this?

A 6L is in works btw, so kinda after that I am wondering. I found some nice stuff in the lab I am selling (while trying for head enchant), so I can finally afford the 6L.
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
Hi again, hope you are not bothered by all of us asking for tips, but I just got some upgrades and I am wondering where I should focus now:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAx4FLQVmBiAGogceCC4OSA-rES8RgRGWFHUWvxcmF9wZihmOGdcajx9BI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDY9N9Q6Qjy-Ps9DMUd-SVFLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX3Bh4mKsY6dlTWyMbmlvJ3BSdKB07XXLd9d6hHrvfXV_K4NthMWJ04w2jX2Nfo2_k5WVLpcGmmqbjZu1naqkwqXLrTO74702vea-p8MzwzrEos2Y02_TftQj1fjY1drB3UbdqOCf51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fba-wn-uv_e?accountName=aaOzymandias&characterName=FrenzyMaya

My plan is to finish up Vorici to level 8 recolor the shield, and then insert the empower. Along with this I will spec out of charisma and mana flows and take the final life nodes and work towards a new gem slot. Maybe this?

A 6L is in works btw, so kinda after that I am wondering. I found some nice stuff in the lab I am selling (while trying for head enchant), so I can finally afford the 6L.

I think a faster weapon with higher base crit would be nice, yours got very high flat ele damage but we mostly care about lightning. Gem levels will do a lot of work, helm enchant and 6l ofcourse, and then its just allways the goal to get better and better jewellery. Your rings are nice but still got lots of potential (flat ele on one of them e.g.)
Hi Netmos, i'm currently level 90 with your build. Having fun, clearing very fast maps. i got two foils but i don"t know wich one is better.
1.94 Attack speed and 7.37 critical chance or 2.0 attack speed and 6.71 critical chance ?
"
finchie wrote:
Hi Netmos, i'm currently level 90 with your build. Having fun, clearing very fast maps. i got two foils but i don"t know wich one is better.
1.94 Attack speed and 7.37 critical chance or 2.0 attack speed and 6.71 critical chance ?

Crit chance one fore sure I think. The 0.06 attack speed difference is not so much compare to the crit.
"
finchie wrote:

both are amazing, i would use the fate bane one.
thats what i thought, thanks for your answers guys.
i bought the Gale Bite when i started that build something like 20 c whereas i got the Fate Bane for 1 fus a couple of minutes ago. i was kinda surprised :D
Thanks for the replies earlier btw. I noticed my gems were gone, but they are all level 19 Q20 or thereabout now :)

Gonna shop around a bit, or do some more alch spamming My current weapon was just a lucky alch :P
I'd like to try progressing to end game for my first time and love ST skill. Is this version or the howa version better suited for leveling through the game and trying end game for the first time?
what do you think about using Hyaon's fury Legion sword ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info