3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

"
masaruhirata wrote:
Are you able to farm uber Izaro with ease on this build?!

Yes but its bad for lab since traps are incredibly annoying. If you want to farm uber lab with it, grab some more life regen nodes and drop VP, then it should be fine.
"
netmos wrote:
"
masaruhirata wrote:

Yes but its bad for lab since traps are incredibly annoying. If you want to farm uber lab with it, grab some more life regen nodes and drop VP, then it should be fine.

What?! This build is perfectly fine for uber lab. Im at 5,8k life and with whrirling blades its almost impossible to die to traps. Izaro himself pretty much gets oneshot as soon as he becomes active.

Its one of the best lab farm builds I have ever played (and I play ALOT of diffrent builds)
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 29, 2016, 6:14:55 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
netmos wrote:
"
masaruhirata wrote:

What?! This build is perfectly fine for uber lab. Im at 5,8k life and with whrirling blades its almost impossible to die to traps. Izaro himself pretty much gets oneshot as soon as he becomes active.

Its one of the best lab farm builds I have ever played (and I play ALOT of diffrent builds)

mhm yeah i guess... I dont know, i only did uber lab once with no problems, i think the issue is that i had big problems with a trial since i was only using 1 life pot and tried to do it on 300er ping and it was precleared by someone else (so no flask refills). that was souch a depressing experience that i only did 1 uber lab and then never bothered with it again :D
"
GornoDD wrote:
Just managed to crack 41k tooltip mark with 50% Crit(forgot to click ST) in hideout with GMP

Also I killed Shaper with your build the first time in breach, deathless! It was almost too easy!

Heres my full gear!

Spoiler

And my Full Level 91 Passive Tree (with one more jewel socket used)!

I have made a changes like u did, and this was best decision ever :D shaped melted down without helm enchant !
Hi

thanks a lot for a very nice guide, I played the old elemental buzzsaw (non crit) back in the days and will try this crit based build out.
Bought this foil for 5 chaos, do you think it is something which can be used even in endgame?

Cheers
I did it!
After 2 leagues of trying I finally killed the shaper!
Spoiler

Only 5563 hp, but that's enough to not get oneshoted anyway.
Here is my offence stats in HO with auras.
Spoiler
with gmp

with SP

No helm enchant or even lvl 20 gems yet :D (I was impatient). Except lvl 21 wrath.
The shaper fight went wrong many times (bad balls in safe zone, bad slams, 2 deaths to shaper "furry" attack, just because he already started casting lazor while death balls are still in the air). But damage was so godlike that 1-2 nice dps phases are more than enough to destroy him!
Overall it's probably the most powerful build I played in 2 leagues. And it's not even expensive (I'm looking at you KotF)!
And here is my gear:
Spoiler
This build is awesome dude.
Thx very much.

But im confused as ****. Im missing like 5-6 skillpoints with lvl 90. Im one lvl behind u guys and dontknow, what im missing here. Checked all the rewards skillpoints and got every quest completed.
"
HarryHaller wrote:
This build is awesome dude.
Thx very much.

But im confused as ****. Im missing like 5-6 skillpoints with lvl 90. Im one lvl behind u guys and dontknow, what im missing here. Checked all the rewards skillpoints and got every quest completed.

Did you respec the proj dmg in ranger start at some point? Also if you set your profile to public i can take a look and tell you whats the problem :P
Ah got it. Im just missing 2 points now. Gona check it again....
I respecced a character to this build after trying the Howa claw ST and disliking it. This build is so far pretty amazing. I've not got the budget for the 6L belly though, so is it better to have a 5L belly or a 6L rare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info