[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

so the video featured has a different gem set up then you have in your gear listed I'm assuming that was his own take on the build gems or has it been changed since then?
I only get 57xx life , can someone give my character a look , what I need to upgrade ?
Yolo vaal'ed my 6-link Carcass.. Ending up getting +1 to gems.

Doesn't seem to do alot for this build, tooltip really didnt change much on cyclone.

Should I keep, or sell? Any idea of its value?

Also got some ele weakness gloves... Definitely seemed to be a good dps increase for bosses.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 24, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
can i ues belly of the beast, is that good enough
OP - looking at your 2 preliminary trees for 2.6, I'm wondering how the fire penetration compares between the two setups? Do you lose much cutting the Forces of Nature wheel? Thanks
Hey everyone. Just wanted to chime in and add my 2 cents on this build. I've been playing it all season and want to thank the OP for such a fun and speedy build. Really well done and the vaal pact tree with new ele damage nodes is solid.

However, just wanted to let everyone know that if you feel like you are hitting a wall around t15+, I'm talking the nasty dark forest boss and guardians, another great option is to switch to CI.

Just made the switch, which isn't cheap, but I'm sitting at 10k es (with sub par rolls on a few pieces) with more damage than before (due to auras) and it's really just a lot better all around for end game. Personally I recommend using this build until you can save up for the CI switch. It's night and day better for end game, hands down. While the other build may be viable, for semi casual gamers like myself, ci with massive es provides the safety I need for end game.

My character should be available for anyone who wants to take a look. Thx again all I've been reading this thread all season and it's been very helpful.
Last edited by Mopstah on Mar 27, 2017, 9:41:42 AM
CI is usually better for any build nowadays and in the case of this one I would also go pathfinder along with the switch. When I made this build early in 2.5 the items were pretty cheap so it was a good starter build for which CI didn't make much sense. I'm glad its still popular but its a shame that xoph neck is so expensive now.
Last edited by Aggnog on Mar 27, 2017, 10:00:06 AM
What about links with Kaom chest? Cyclone+WED+AFD+FirePen?
vaal pact or no vaal pact is best for your build?
thank man
Alright, I got my hands on a Xoph's blood, this build is rocking, but I got one question: Does Physical Damage with Axes apply to Molten Burst? I am asking because I modified your tree a bit to accomodate more life and Vaal Pact, as well as getting 4.2% life leeched, but I decided to choose Rampart to buff fortify and realized that it only said "Melee", therefore definitely not buffing Molten Burst.

tl;dr; Does Physical damage with axes such as Cleaving applies to Molten Burst?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info